G_R_K_S_T_A_R

C100 is not recruiting ...

Requirements: C100 is SELECTIVELY recruiting

only highly experienced players ! 

- 5+ CW Available Teir 10s. 

- Average tier played of > 7.5 

- 2000 WN8 Overall or >2500 WN8 60 Day

I wanted to say thank you to the WoTlabs community for the support and encouragement we've received from many individuals both in and out of game. It really shows that even though this community has it's few odd balls, there are some mature and professional individuals that enjoy this game and want to see people succeed.

Inchon

I wanted to say thank you to the WoTlabs community for the support and encouragement we've received from many individuals both in and out of game. It really shows that even though this community has it's few odd balls, there are some mature and professional individuals that enjoy this game and want to see people succeed.

Inchon

agree

Guess I'll bump you guys. Had somebody trying to recruit me last night. Don't think I'll sign up though. Nothing against any of y'all but between work and college, I barely have time to do pub matches.  :sad:

Had lots of fun with the tourney, hope to do something similar again in the near future. Good fights all around!

Hey guys just left my clan. I'm looking for a better clan. I know I don't quite have the recent wn8 your looking for but I don't think I'll have a problem getting there it'll just take a week or two. Should I wait to apply till then to apply?

Hey guys just left my clan. I'm looking for a better clan. I know I don't quite have the recent wn8 your looking for but I don't think I'll have a problem getting there it'll just take a week or two. Should I wait to apply till then to apply?

Thank you for apply but we've high standarts. Glhf

Btw just realized I recorded our battle w/ yall

Was a gud fite, hope to run into you guys again within Stronks!

Btw, sry if Im wrong about where you guys came from, just going off the rumors!