Elektroll

The most good looking tank in WoT

Haven't seen this mentioned. T67 (ie old T49) is one of the best looking tanks out there IMO.

are you cereal? that thing was disgusting. looked completely out of place, and retarded. like putting a flagpole on top of your tank. terrible. looks WAY better now, with the model rework, and that stupid mg folded down.

LOL I'm super cereal man. I loved that thing. Bring back my mg, man. Only thing missing was a russian Rambo shooting cancer shells out of the sky with it. 

I tend to pick which tanks to grind towards based on how pretty they look.

Top 5:

5. IS-8, I don't know it just looks cool. The gun is all futuristic looking too.

4. AMX-13, the only rear-turret tank that looks nice while pulling off the look.

3. The "Panther Aesthetic", Panther, Tiger II, E50/E75, etc. The boxy shape with the angled front and reverse-angled rear with large exhaust pipes looks great.

2. Centurion 7/1, the HD model looks amazing, and for some reason turret baskets make a tank look better. Bonus points to the Conqueror I guess.

1. Leopard 1, not only does it look great but it drives so well. I only wish I was better with it. WG HD pls

I can't put them in order of preference.

Centurion 7/1

Comet

Crusader

Locust

Loltraktor

Luchs

Panther

Tetrarch

I pick you -

1. leo 

2. T-54

3. Bat Chat

4. STB 1

Last but not least on my list -----

5. E100 sexy box!

Centurion 7/1.

Oh and the Fury is one of the best HD models they have done. 

AMX 40 - Hands down the smoooovest tank in town.

TOG - If you like vintage Wagons, or a rodded up Roadmaster, the TOG is your tank.

1) Renault UE57 - So tiny and cute that you want to hug it, but you can't or it will take massive damage

2) IS-3 with the stock turret. Sexy lines with the added benefit that it looks like someone melted a Hershey's Kiss™ on top of the body of a tank. The thumbprint cookie of the tank world.

3) Hetzer (close runner-up E 25) for that insect-like appeal. Unique and scary looking. Is that an aardvark or an untimely and fiery death I see cresting yonder hill?

4) GW Panther - it looks like an evil villain's hood. That or a botched circumcision.
5) M3Lee - Not so much a tank as wedding cake. Turrets everywhere. Turrets on top of turrets on top of turrets. Designed by a contentious and unproductive committee, yet still hilariously beautiful.