SmyleeRage

[NA] MVP CLUB Platoon Center For Great Players!

post-1003482352-0-84128700-1410742367_th

MVP IS A NEUTRAL CLUB FOR GREAT PLAYERS

Requirements:

• 1750+ Wn8 Overall/60 Days 2400+
  • Must Have Ingame Name as Teamspeak Name
  • 18+

RULES:

• Be Respectful Once you enter this Teamspeak All Hate is left at the door!
  • No Fighting if someone starts A Fight with you simply Mute/Ignore and inform An Admin
  • If you want A Friend in the Teamspeak Inform an admin give us His ingame name and we will give him Friends Tags if he does not meet the Requirements 

How Do I Join?

Just Simply Post Below or PM me I will PM you the Teamspeak Info ASAP!

What is the purpose of this Teamspeak?

The purpose of this teamspeak is to give Great players A Chill/Mature environment with other Great players to platoon with or too relax and get away.

Also Just to try something new With no clan involved at all Everyone is Welcome as long as you meet the Requirements or A Friend of Someone who Does!

Server TAGS Will be Assigned to you by your skill overall. MVP members can suggest tags but we don't want people to have a lot of meaningless tags but we also don't want you to feel naked as well.

Admins/Founders:SmyleeRage,__Major__,PhotoFinish

Moderators:External007,imoody,Harkonnen25,EbolaMonkey,Eddie_Benz,CaptainCanadia,Elpuffmo

COLORFULNESS REQUESTED BY Eddie_Benz

I thought neutral ground for pub stars and stat padders greats players was BULBA.

Is it? If so I didn't know.

yep, super unicum clan where no one cares about cw's with no requirements on attendance and people bully you for just being you.

Kinda awkward Question But, Can you delete me off your ignore list I think you  added me because I tried to recruit you into Villain R.I.P

Also do you want the TS info?

bully you for just being you.

Bullying is bad.

And that's a really neat idea - I hope that you're able to get a solid community built up around this.  I know myself that I often wish I had a resource of good players to go to when no one in my frands list is online.

ADDED INFO:

Server TAGS Will be Assigned to you by your skill overall Meaning if you have For Example....

Masta_Kam: Star%20Purple%20Icon.jpg Which Means his overall is Unicum. percentage-2-64.jpg​ Which means his overall win rate is also Unicum.

Then we have tags that Tell you about them like Eric-Cartman-icon.png which means they have a tendency to Rage.

MVP members can suggest tags We don't want people to have a lot of meaningless tags but we don't want you to feel naked as well.

Ooh, another way of finding more people to platoon with! Yey. I'd be up for this stuff.

I am also available to give required tags, feel free to message me in a PM. I am usually on fairly late central time(till 5am) for those wanting in.

I am down for this let me in plz 

As long as you meet the requirements follow the rules and use common sense and good judgement when approaching other MVP members you will be fine everyone will be respectful Hate is left at the Door and EVERYONE is JUDGE the same. "you break the Rules you're gone" 

sure i'll play (well, sometimes when I'm on anyways. haven't been on much cept for CW/tournies in the past week >.<)

edit: wait I can't see the ts info in the post ~.~

sure i'll play (well, sometimes when I'm on anyways. haven't been on much cept for CW/tournies in the past week >.<)

edit: wait I can't see the ts info in the post ~.~

Thats because I PM you the info you  8)