Sir_Havoc

[WoT-UNI]Cromwell Unleashed 9Kills 2862Damage

Hi Everyone,

I would like to share with you a game i had on the Cromwell. It is in the abbey. I get 9 kills earning me a Radley Walters medal.

If you are thinking of getting a Cromwell this would be a handy vid to watch.

It is followed by a review of the Cromwell. A typical game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySuu1Hiz7Wg

Please like and subscribe if you enjoy.

Have a great day

Havoc

cromwell OP

light tank with preferential mm :3

I am not sure I would call it OP. I think its a very strong tank. but not quite OP. 

Definitely lethal in the right hands.

Thanks for stopping by man

Havoc

no, not really OP, but a very fun tank to play indeed.

just trying to sound like Valachio, thats all :P

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

Good marketing tactic. Taking advantage of the fact that we all love crystal meth will certainly bring viewers.

SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.

lol are you mad?

Good marketing tactic. Taking advantage of the fact that we all love crystal meth will certainly bring viewers.

Its not a marketing play my old china,( no offense to the chinese its just a saying it means friend) In England it is a saying. 'Like a Ferret on Crystal Meth' Ferrets move about really really fast and in random directions, obviously if a Ferret was on Crystal Meth it would personify that. Lol  you might saying it about an animal going off on one, or are energetic child running around in a very unbalanced way. I expect Heisenberg will be on here next saying I stolen his advertisement. 

Thanks for stopping by guys

Havoc

Shouldn't all of your YouTube videos be collected into one thread in the tanks media section instead of creating a new thread for every new video you upload? Especially when they are not reviews but just "look I had a nice game".

Shouldn't all of your YouTube videos be collected into one thread in the tanks media section instead of creating a new thread for every new video you upload? Especially when they are not reviews but just "look I had a nice game".

No they are about different things which warrant a different thread, this does have a gameplay review linked following the first video, and above the first video it does say game play review below.

When I do a review I normally give an typical game as an example as not everyone will play a Ace tanker game so it can give false impressions of what to expect in a tank. None the less this tank can be awesome so I wanted to share an example of that too.

I have a different thread because it is a different subject. I do not want the viewers to have to troll through 4 pages of replies to see what the next episode is. a new thread gives them the ease of just browsing the title and making a choice if they would like to look.

Thanks for the feedback mate

Havoc

Bumpy bump

Is there really a reason to bump this thread?  Need a bit more feedback and validation that your video to reinforce your self-worth?

You have bumped three different threads (at least) with no content.  If you want to post just to get your post count higher go to the garbage bin.

Is there really a reason to bump this thread?  Need a bit more feedback and validation that your video to reinforce your self-worth?

You have bumped three different threads (at least) with no content.  If you want to post just to get your post count higher go to the garbage bin.

I did not know you were a mod, lol if your not perhaps you should be.

The reason for a bump in this forum is the same as on any, to get the post back to page 1 or at the top. I had not written in this thread for over a week, i am not over bumping.  thanks for stopping by.

Ta ta for now

Havoc

Learn how to send your wn8/7 and performance score through the roof!! change the course of battles and be generally uber and sexy!!!

given your reliance on light tanks and seemingly low tier tanks in general shouldnt you just stick to a series like "guides for new players who want to get to yellow". as this is the place where the unicums come to part their wisdom i dont understand why your putting up a good game and passing it off as a review?, we all have good games mate. anyway all the best with your youtube channel

given your reliance on light tanks and seemingly low tier tanks in general shouldnt you just stick to a series like "guides for new players who want to get to yellow". as this is the place where the unicums come to part their wisdom i dont understand why your putting up a good game and passing it off as a review?, we all have good games mate. anyway all the best with your youtube channel

Thank you for your post,

I believe this is the place to put reviews for British Tank and the Cromwell is an British Tank,

I am not reliant on light tanks i just love to play them, I dont enjoy arty, I am not keen on fixed turrets and although I have heavies I dont enjoy playing them as much as fast mediums and lights.

Regarding low tier, It is absolutely not my fault that wargaming only have light tanks upto tier 8, I have not unlocked the real good fast moving mediums although I am trying I can assure you, I am heavily involved in helping new players, including brand new players, In fact I have just started a clan that does just that. I teach them by platooning with them (which is always low tiers) and have done this since way before the formation of WoT University my clan.

This does affect my average tier, my average damage, my average XP my wn8 and my wn7. still I plug on, someone has to help them rather than flame them. I actually took one of the guys in a training room and showed him a few things his average wn8 went from 300 to 1100 for the next session. not many people give these tomatoes their time or sacrifice their stats for them. I do, I just have to play a lot better when i am on my own.

Regarding me posting a good game as a review, you will see a link under them game, that is the review, for some reason it did not do the picture of both of them. Regardless it is there. Even so People still share their good games with each other and yes we all do have them. I have about 68% win rate in the Crom so I probably do have more than some.

This is where Unicums come to impart there knowledge, that is not written anywhere on the forum heading.

Lastly thank you very much for wishing me the best on my channel, I have worked really hard on it, I had never made a video 6 weeks ago. it has been a steep learning curve. I have upload beginner tutorials to help new players and act as a video library for my clan members.

Cheers for stopping by mate sorry to answer like this but I cant see why there would be a problem with me sharing my experiences. is the world and the game that elitist now that only super epic dudes can share there games without criticism?

Have a good day bro