Rexxie

You Come Across Yourself

Keep platooning with azmania, he is gud, and try and keep him from going afk.

Premium tank crews do not transfer into any tank of the same class and country, it's the other way around to numpty.

The French heavy line is a bad idea at 2k games.

The JgPz E100 is not a good first tier 10,dont be silly.

Don't join a clan unless it's PBKAC. scar is bad.

Don't try to re enact polli's WoWS alpha testing in pub matches with him

Quickybaby is love, Quickybaby is life.

Srsly, as a scrub there are a lot of things I could have learned from him.

I'd pour myself a Scotch.  Then I'd show myself my stats after 9000 games.  Then I'd hand myself the Scotch, and say, "you look like you could use this".

Edit: Fuck, 10000 games.  Where's that drink?

First thought was "I get a towel."  Then I actually read the OP.

This is honestly very difficult.  I got into stats before beta ended, and figured out that I was bad and could do better.  I can only condense it down to one of two things:

Philosophical:  Winning by being better is good.  Winning by making the team better is best.

Mechanical:  Play scouts, learn the vision system. 

I'd probably settle on the second.  Had I known how to abuse vision before sixth, and before sixth was considered a primary skill for anything but lights...  I'd be 65/3k, at least. 

Don't be afraid to try something new... don't be afraid of making mistakes, just learn from them. Its a game, as much passion as you have for it, as frustrated as you'll get... it isn't all over when your health bar reaches zero... just try to have fun.

Don't play this game its cancer, youll just get fustrated at all the mysterious stupidity around you most of the time

Neg repped for trying to steer away from game and having opinion... okay

-1 feggot :3

The crews! Transfer and retrain them! Don't dismiss your 100% crew give to you at tier 1!

Play the hover tank Russian Bias meds FIRST!!!!  Forget national pride and the stupid American lines.

Save up free XP till the Leo 1 comes out, TK as many arties as possible before 9.0, JUST DO IT.

or just pay Rexxie to sock your account to unicum and then spam him in chat for attention :)

Shfty©

get your mastery is each tank in tier before going any further... and BUY a frigging 59 ya moron

And get yourself onto WOTLABS, before you get to nearly 11k battles dipshit... you'll probably have better stats instead of fighting to get them to move small amounts at a time upwards

More because Im on a Lunch Break.

Buy the Damned Type 59 you fucking idiot, just because you think everything out of china is bad doesnt mean this OP little hover craft isnt worth the damn $50 or whatever it was.

Russian meds are gud, dont be a fucking hipster

You will be worse than what people say you are in pubs, git gud