Sir_Havoc

[WoT UNI Shorts] Quick Tips for Beginners

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to WOT-UNI Shorts, It is just over 1 minute long and is designed to help new and inexperienced player by pulling a snippet out of a match and showing them how they can use it to improve their game.

The Episode is called 'Comet V T29'  and supports my video on De-tracking.

I did it for a laugh, its great fun and only 1 minute long, Why not take a look.

Have a great day,

Havoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r51LE2_NjjE&index=1&list=PLMdR1v1A7py69VsYjhH65ftGpcAbH2U-n

This should go in the media subforum, should it not?

It is a movie for Newbies, It would normally go in tutorials guides etc. I could not find that. I figured the best place to put it is where the newbies would be. Made sense to put it here. 

Thank you for stopping by mate

Havoc

Please don't bump stuff like this.  Also a Youtube channel belongs in Tanksmedia section.  Create a topic, and post to it when you add a new video.

Please don't bump stuff like this.  Also a Youtube channel belongs in Tanksmedia section.  Create a topic, and post to it when you add a new video.

okey dokey boss. i bump once a week normal procedure.

I am trying to reach new players and beginners tend to linger in the place for beginners if i post in the tank media section i would then need to create another post directing those guys there.

As many of my viewers have told me, one video is worth 1000 forum threads, makes sense to keep all the beginner material in the same place??

Thanks for you comment i will adhere to it.

HAvoc