TheMarine0341

Pubbies Say the dumbest things

We have the wall of name and shame

we have a wall of praise

we have a wall of "I saw Kraft!"

We dont have a home thread for the butt hurt which comes from using game mechanics to our advantage, and the utterly delightful stupid things the pubbies say!

Examples:

WR is luck

I have a life

You live in a basement

Go back to school

A small collection of a few of my favorites

Capture_zpscba32f91.jpg

dc55cf8e-9111-412d-bee4-07661c34131a_zps

HaulinMail (9/12/2014 9:01:37 PM) OH, what you said in chat really hurt my feelings... Guess once a grunt also an ASS...
TheMarine0341 (9/12/2014 9:01:50 PM) sry, wanna pony?

Starkcoyote[LL] (Obj. 140) : motherfucker rel-a hackers players
Starkcoyote[LL] (Obj. 140) : assholes players gays
Starkcoyote[LL] (Obj. 140) : fuckyou hacker
Starkcoyote[LL] (Obj. 140) : 2 stupid player hackers asshole player shit
Ludder[CLAWS] (FV215b 183) : oh he mad
Starkcoyote[LL] (Obj. 140) : mad hacker players
TheMarine0341[REL-A] (B-C 25 t) : wanna pony?
SG1_Tealc (Obj. 268) : yes, judging by his enligh, i will assume he is a foreigner
Ludder[CLAWS] (FV215b 183) : Let the rage out Stark, it's not good for you to keep it all bottled up
SG1_Tealc (Obj. 268) : that clan is full of assholes 
Ludder[CLAWS] (FV215b 183) : gg was close
Starkcoyote[LL] (Obj. 140) : gg my ass idiots
TheMarine0341[REL-A] (B-C 25 t) : how mad?
Ludder[CLAWS] (FV215b 183) : you still mad?
Ludder[CLAWS] (FV215b 183) : you need some midol there buddy?
SG1_Tealc (Obj. 268) : funny he deserves it

Capture_zps9b3033a5.jpg

The best part is, none of these reactions were from anything actually mean I said!

StarkCoyote? I clipped him from stealth while he was being spotted by someone else

Jester12? He asked if the stock engine was good enough for the 50 100. Told him to not be stupid, of course the engines are worth it *direct quote*

HaulinMail? He was on the enemy team, camping F1 in an E75 while top tier and 30k battles. to quote myself "gg E75, you cost your team this battle"

this one is amazing.  Pretty sure he's not trolling either.  I want a poast-palm reading too.  I need to read the official forums more often.

*biginhale/exhale* Sometimes I still cringe when I realize I was actually in that shitlord clan...

And you think this is funny? I have seen the light, Yes please i would like my dam pony.

The fact that you used the same picture i got in a very rude reply from one of your commander in rel_2. I am starting to think that all your clan do is to bully and troll people. To get gold payout? you people make me sick

Certain tags do seem to breed them

lel, made an account here even after Im supposedly ignored, just to reply?

Cuni, your sister needs to bring him a milkshake.

And no, we dont do it for gold payments. Ive never gotten a single red cent for anything Ive posted nor said, nor do I ever expect one. 

And you think this is funny? I have seen the light, Yes please i would like my dam pony.

The fact that you used the same picture i got in a very rude reply from one of your commander in rel_2. I am starting to think that all your clan do is to bully and troll people. To get gold payout? you people make me sick

Sigh. Let me just repost what I said in your thread.

I realize you won't see this, but let me be perfectly honest so that at least everyone else might learn something. Writing off an entire group of people, in real life as well as in online guilds/clans based on the actions of a few is fundamentally flawed. There are hundreds of people in our "clans and mini clans", people that are all individuals with their own opinions, thought processes, etc. As for myself, I can confidently say I've contributed far more serious advice to this community than you have. But then again, you can clearly see how I'm a terrible person with no life based on a tag, and because you're so good at life you can judge people you've never met. That says a lot more about you than about me.

Since this is wotlabs I'm not even going to try to troll you. This isn't worth the emotions you're putting into it, just let it go.

Certain tags do seem to breed them

lel, made an account here even after Im supposedly ignored, just to reply?

Cuni, your sister needs to bring him a milkshake.

And no, we dont do it for gold payments. Ive never gotten a single red cent for anything Ive posted nor said, nor do I ever expect one. 

ok not trying to be rude, what with the "want a pony?" crap your clan been doing lately. all you guys doing if giving your clan a bad name, nothing more. and yes i did put you on ignore, if you gonna to be rude. i see no reason to read what you have to say

Sigh. Let me just repost what I said in your thread.

Since this is wotlabs I'm not even going to try to troll you. This isn't worth the emotions you're putting into it, just let it go.

i will let it go and i will be ignoreing any rel posts from now on and not give a dam

@op btw this is my last post on wotlabs for a while, later

ok not trying to be rude, what with the "want a pony?" crap your clan been doing lately. all you guys doing if giving your clan a bad name, nothing more

i will let it go for now, i will be ignoreing any rel posts from now and not give a dam

relishes_days_are_numbers

You will not be getting the pony or the milkshake, the pony is locked in a basement and I already drank the milkshake.

Who's basement that is does not matter either, there are several ponies and several possible basements.

We have been using that furry picture quite for a while now like an year now?

Here's my pony, but he is not for sell Crystal-Ponies-my-little-pony-friendship

And for a legit reply:

relic has been asking people if they want ponies for WELL before I joined them, probably for the last two years. Thanks Banish! And if you're really concerned about our reputation as a clan, I would suggest you worry about something else. Like oxygen. Cause, just breathing is WAY more important that concerning yourself with another clans reputation. Heck, making sure you dont pee your pants is infinitely more important than concerning yourself with Relic's rep. 

this one is amazing.  Pretty sure he's not trolling either.  I want a poast-palm reading too.  I need to read the official forums more often.

While it seems like he's actually telling a lot about you, (and if this isn't already some pedophile 4chan copypasta, which it half sounds like), it's pretty much just describing the average teenage/early 20's white male gamer.