cctank1

I am interested in a weekly tournament team.

Hi, I'm cctank1, I'm not a great player but I'm learning fast.  I'm interested in joining a tournament team to do tournaments with, and learn how to play World Of Tanks better.

What I want : A team that can teach me tactics.

If I say I can show, I will be there.

Also, I can Not use a mic, but I have TS3 installed and can hear, and follow orders.

Edited by cctank1

Hey CC I think I tried to recruit in in game the other day, before you put any threads up.  Good luck on your search! 

Check out Open Range

A small clan looking to get bigger.

We run platoons nightly skirmishes weekly and starting strongholds

Soon.

Pm me for more info.

Thanks, I would be interested in doing tournaments, but I'm not joining any clans at this point. I'm in one.

2 things: 

1. Wrong section, this should in the Teamplay Required Discussion rather than LF clam.

2. Most teams will not want someone who at the bottom of their skill roster, due to the fact that you would either be a sup-optimal player or someone who is being dragged to gold. Tournaments are even more elitist than clans, and unless you have a long history with a captain or outstanding stats you will find it difficult to find a consistently well preforming team.

Sorry for harshness, but best of luck anyways.

2 things: 

1. Wrong section, this should in the Teamplay Required Discussion rather than LF clam.

I had no idea, I'm semi new to posting on this forum. I will keep this in mind for next time.

2. Most teams will not want someone who at the bottom of their skill roster, due to the fact that you would either be a sup-optimal player or someone who is being dragged to gold. Tournaments are even more elitist than clans, and unless you have a long history with a captain or outstanding stats you will find it difficult to find a consistently well preforming team.

I would just like a group of players to learn from rather, I don't want to be the best player because what can I learn then. Gold would be nice, but learning the basics would be nicer.

Sorry for harshness, but best of luck anyways.

thanks  :smallsmile:

BOSS is a tourney clan. You would fit in nicely with what you described. I have made 13k gold in 4 tournies for a 3,250 gold average. Want a new tier 8 premium every month?

BOSS is a tourney clan. You would fit in nicely with what you described. I have made 13k gold in 4 tournies for a 3,250 gold average. Want a new tier 8 premium every month?

at this point, I'm not interested in leaving my clan, But I would be Really happy to do tournaments with you guys, you never know I might join your clan at some point even.  :smallsmile:

What I want : A team that has players better then me I want to be one of the worse players in the team, which means I would have room to learn from the others.   I want to gold mostly every week in tournaments, to have some income in gold.  A team that would be willing to come along side a not so great player and help me out.

Tournaments are fun and a great way to learn some small group tactics/skills. However as a leader of a skirmish team the bold parts tell me you are not someone who I want on my team. I want someone who can pull their weight.. It also sounds like you just want to get free gold without having to give much back to the team. Maybe you will turn out to be a good addition to some tournament team, but with how you stated your first post I don't think a lot of teams with better players than you will be interested in taking you on.

o.O didn''t know I came across like that.

I do see you point, I'm going to remove at least edit this because I don't want to look as a player like that.

Thanks guys, but I guess I need to be willing to leave my clan, or be willing to be around the same skill, which means I won't have much room to grow. Honistly That isn't interesting to me.  

o.O didn''t know I came across like that.

I do see you point, I'm going to remove at least edit this because I don't want to look as a player like that.

Thanks guys, but I guess I need to be willing to leave my clan, or be willing to be around the same skill, which means I won't have much room to grow. Honistly That isn't interesting to me.  

I've seen some green/blue tournament teams do really well. They may not be the best players individually, but they can still work well as a team. Don't underestimate what you can learn from a team that has similar skills to your own. Also, you don't need to drop your clan to join a tournament team. There may be some teams that want you to do that, but I don't think you would want to join those teams anyway. Go to wotscout.com and look up some of the teams. You will see that most are made of players from different clans. Also, try to join a team when the skirmish requires a lot of players. Many teams will be looking to fill their reserve spots. Getting on a skirmish team like this may be a way to stay on a skirmish team if they find you reliable. Heck I'll still give you shot. Due to schedules conflicts my team is not participating this week, and maybe not next week, but if I have a spot available I'll check with you the next time we get our team together.

1) I never said you had to drop clan tags

2) We are better than you

3) You are coming off the wrong way, agree with Runner

Bonne chance

I've seen some green/blue tournament teams do really well. They may not be the best players individually, but they can still work well as a team. Don't underestimate what you can learn from a team that has similar skills to your own. Also, you don't need to drop your clan to join a tournament team. There may be some teams that want you to do that, but I don't think you would want to join those teams anyway. Go to wotscout.com and look up some of the teams. You will see that most are made of players from different clans. Also, try to join a team when the skirmish requires a lot of players. Many teams will be looking to fill their reserve spots. Getting on a skirmish team like this may be a way to stay on a skirmish team if they find you reliable. Heck I'll still give you shot. Due to schedules conflicts my team is not participating this week, and maybe not next week, but if I have a spot available I'll check with you the next time we get our team together.

wow ok thanks! message away if you need a back up. 

1) I never said you had to drop clan tags

2) We are better than you

3) You are coming off the wrong way, agree with Runner

Bonne chance

1. I kinda just guessed you ment that sorry.

2. I know but I thought you ment for me to drop tags.    sorry again :(  

3. I yes.

I would defently be interested if you guys are willing to give me a shoot as well. please  pm me though if you need back up players if you want to try me out :)