OOPMan

Free for a limited time: Crusader: No Remorse

Hey all

As you know, every now and then some game or other is given away for free somewhere. One example is Origin, where a game is available for free for a limited time.

The aim of this thread is to keep you all informed of currently available free deals. If you know of a freebie deal, PM me or post it in this thread.

I'll keep the OP and OP subject up to date with the current available free game(s).

Without further ado:

Currently available:

• Crusader: No Remorse -> Origin

Previously available:

• Plants vs Zombies -> Origin
  • Peggle -> Origin
  • Wing Commander 3 -> Origin
  • Tropic 3 -> https://www.humblebundle.com/store (Free until roughly 17:00 UTC 2014-09-23)
  • Bejeweled 3 -> Origin
  • Dragon Age: Origins -> Origin (Free until 2014-10-14)

Good stuff. I never look at the humble bundle site enough. Some other nice titles on sale. I might finally buy Banished.

Good stuff. I never look at the humble bundle site enough. Some other nice titles on sale. I might finally buy Banished.

Don't do it, that game has devoured my wife's soul.

Don't do it, that game has devoured my wife's soul.

But World of Tanks has devoured yours, so gg right?

Hey! OOP can you bump this thread whenever you update the OP? I missed the last couple of announcements because I wasn't paying attention to this thread and it doesn't notify me when it gets edited...

So do you think the new one will be any good, Dragon Age Inquisition that is..or do you think it will be a flop like Dragon Age 2? 

So do you think the new one will be any good, Dragon Age Inquisition that is..or do you think it will be a flop like Dragon Age 2? 

From what I have see so far, it looks like a realy nice game. Some say it will have a similar effect as KOTOR did when it came out. I don;t know about that. But, I think it will be super fun.