Nope

MissNurkies boring blog, now with added Q&A/AMA/QQ

Talk about self motivation lol. I'LL BE MONITORING THE WEATHER IN NORWAY CLOSELY :D

JOKE IS ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DUNNO WHERE IN NORWAY I LIVE BREEEEEEEH :disco:

When it comes to new headsets for free, I think he ll figure that out. He ll just have to bribe the [FAME] TS admin for a peek at your IP-adress to get the general location in Norway.

counter measures for Nurkie

https://www.google.com/search?q=tor+network&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=QSDPVdznBOndywOh67WwAQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=tor+network&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=QSDPVdznBOndywOh67WwAQ#safe=off&q=vpn+service

JOKE IS ON YOU BECAUSE YOU DUNNO WHERE IN NORWAY I LIVE BREEEEEEEH :disco:

Oh hai there. Would be a shame if someone where to live close-ish to Norway and were to monitor the weather a bit heavier.. ;)

I'm not prpl afaik.

Edit: nvm, u prolly mean labs prpl. I meant prpl ig as my info is that 'most' xvm configs still run with 2580=prpl. My bad.

If its not that way anymore I need to drop some more again for xvm camo :eww:

Wotlabs scale-purple then. Since I don't use XVM

There are like a dozen different scales, depending on config. I have ppl insisting 2750 is purple, others have purple on 2350.

Since Wotlabs makes the WN8 rating, anything but our scale is retarded.

nope - WoTLabs "makes" only WN8 formula and expected stats

Definition of Unicorn is top 0.1%  - XVM guys applied that to their database and came up with ~2550 when WN8 was introduced.

---------------

The colours and labels here at WoTLabs are something of a "PR joke" anyway since a while back.

nope - WoTLabs "makes" only WN8 formula and expected stats

Definition of Unicorn is top 0.1%  - XVM guys applied that to their database and came up with ~2550 when WN8 was introduced.

---------------

The colours and labels here at WoTLabs are something of a "PR joke" anyway since a while back.

Yes but that's years ago and irrelevant now. The scale here is the better one because it actually changes, hence why some people still drive around with 2350 and other numbers. How often it should change can always be debated, though.

Had this little gem today, 7592 dmg in 140:

http://wotreplays.com/site/2118297#karelia-missnurkie-object_140

Any suggestions for some good metal? I find myself in need when I run out of bands to listen to.

What bands do you already listen to and enjoy? It's hard to give any tips based on nothing. :P  But I can list bands I like and throw in a song, pretty mixed bunch:

Third Brigade (norwegian band) Band that I had the pleasure of experiencing live the very first time I heard any of the songs and I went straight home to enjoy them on Spotify.

Fastlane Flower(also norwegian) Female vocalist that has a good range, very good live as well. This isn't the best song they have, it's a bit mellow, but they didn't really upload too much on youtube, listen on spotify; "fastlane flowe - secret archive" and work from there.

Chimaira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mlQ5kIGPOE

Fear Factory:

In Flames

Disturbed

This is insanely good too:

Hey Nurkles,

I was going to PM you but then I remembered solofag took my ability to send PMs.  Anyhow, I saw your status thinger mentioning buying lipstick or something.  Is there any chance you are into makeup and such?  I ask because my GF is very interested in such things and I would love to surprise her with some exotic euro stuff if possible.  Any chance?

I'm a lot more into nail polish than make-up, I love doing my nails and stuff, but I rarely put on make-up. A shame really, since I look like utter poo without it.

The site I am using is a norwegian one and it has basically just brands you find everywhere. When it comes to other brands, here are a couple of EU ones:

www.kikocosmetics.com  <- Kiko is a high quality brand, good colors and not insanely expensive

http://www.bourjois.co.uk/footer/store_locator  <- High quality brand, a bit more expensive but also a bit more known and France likes to get paid

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Face-Mask/dp/B00C8YCFU4 <- Not make-up, but an amazeballs skin mask from the Dead Sea, just packed with minerals and surprisingly smooth. Can be used on the entire body and has all kinds of healing properties. Use on sun damaged skin, eczema, rosacea, etc, or just as a weekly relaxer and booster for the skin. This might be the most "exotic" you'll get.

I think you should be able to get a hold on these from the US.

____

Unrelated note for the hordes that read this topic and pays close attention to the weather situation in Norway:

41 points to go!  (Before todays session, should go at least two points up during today)

It could have been a lot less, but I've been playing A LOT of heavies since there is just one mission between me and the T55a, and I should get my hands on that thing sooner rather than later. I saw a 49%er in a 260 the other day, just wow. Also I had decided to not to the TD-missions, but ended up doing almost all of them because I suddenly liked the WTF E100 and have been playing that a bit too. Not helpful for my recent or overall progress, but it makes me feel good to look someone in the eye and just click them back to garage.

http://www.amazon.com/Dead-Sea-Mud-Face-Mask/dp/B00C8YCFU4 <- Not make-up, but an amazeballs skin mask from the Dead Sea, just packed with minerals and surprisingly smooth. Can be used on the entire body and has all kinds of healing properties. Use on sun damaged skin, eczema, rosacea, etc, or just as a weekly relaxer and booster for the skin. This might be the most "exotic" you'll get.

I can recommend this for prolly everyone. I'm using a similar mask a friend gets for me and my skin never has been feeling that good.

I want to neg but ily a little too much <3

wow Gash and Orrie sitting in a tree,

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Get your ass in the game weenis. Feels a lot like just nurkie sitting here alone.

Gimme an hour before I can justify stopping work.