MAJEST1C

How good are your eyes?

24, finally lost to a dark-ish blue panel with small cubes that I could not for the life of me see any lighter cubes. I had real trouble with the blue-teal-green shades, could be the monitor, but holy crap some of them were difficult.

Heh, Gling24 - Gets 24, oh the irony.

EDIT: Just did patient0's one, and cripes - Looks like doing a Bachelor of Design was the best choice after all /o/

bCNH6b8.png

PS: This can be affected by your monitor, a crappy TN panel one can misrepresent colours horribly whereas an IPS one will give a far more accurate range. I'm currently sitting in a computer lab at polytech using a Mac with a gigantic screen (utter pos, but it does have a lovely display)

Edited by Gling24

Wait, for the click cube ones is a higher score better or worse? I got 24 first time around, then 28 and thought I'd done worse, then 31.

ii4vENh.png?1

(my display is a pretty swag IPS display tho, not mac tho, cause i aint a tool)

got like 30 on the block thang

http://www.xrite.com/online-color-test-challenge

Scale is from 0-100 with 0 being the best and 100 1000+ being you are fucking colorblind.

66 bitches!! Im a fucking fashionista!

My favorite color is Patchouli BTW, the warm light fuchsia tint with a lavender tone just matches my inner feelings...tumblr_n5sexy9b1Q1sug68io1_500.gif

66 bitches!! Im a fucking fashionista!

My favorite color is Patchouli BTW, the warm light fuchsia hue tint with a lavender tone just matches my inner feelings...tumblr_n5sexy9b1Q1sug68io1_500.gif

My favorite color is teal! :3

18 woop woop..... probably doesnt help that when I was like 9 I would show off to my friends by staring into bright objects that they couldnt handle themselves, rip eyes

I used to do the same thing, halogen bulbs were my specialty.  Also I've been wearing glasses since like 2yrsold so my eyes were already shit anyways.  #bifocalsinmiddleschool.

I used to do the same thing, halogen bulbs were my specialty.  Also I've been wearing glasses since like 2yrsold so my eyes were already shit anyways.  #bifocalsinmiddleschool.

Same here, been wearing glasses for as long as I can remember. Tried contacts a few days ago, now im going to school with red bloodshot eyes. Nope. Back to glasses.

never trust contacts.  I thought about it, then I had nightmares about completely illogical accidents involving loss of vision.

I got 4, my eyes are on the verge of bleeding... 

2q9l9ty.png

I had my whole class do it and only 1 person got a 0 and they had to sit there for a few hours doing it. So now there's a positive correlation between time spent staring at a computer screen and color preciseness? kk breh