Shade421

Looking for skirmish/tournament clan

My stats are obvious, I'm looking for a place to go to focus on tournaments and weekly skirmishes. At the moment, I'm dead weight to BADGR, as CW's directly conflicts with skirmishes, and I am completely burned out on the CW's scene. I WILL NOT be a regular player in CW's anywhere I may go. ATM, I'm trying to get an idea for what's out there that is more of a top end team-oriented clan that focuses on team battles, and tournaments. I have experience in these areas, and am currently part of the Falcon Pluckers skirmish team. The only clan i knew of that fit what I was looking for was SIMP, but I was told they now require CW's attendance. Anyway, just looking to see what's out there, or if I'll have to be a solo ninja. Please PM with any info.

From my participation in skirmishes I've seen some tournament specific clans that don't do CW except for maybe during the Campaigns. Some of them had some really good players too. Unfortunately I can't remember their names right now. I'll try searching through previous skirmishes to see if I can find their names for you. 

If you went clanless, you could still do skirmishes and tournaments.  

Heck, you could continue to do skirmishes and tournaments with Badger if you dropped tags to open a slot for someone else.  

LIMBO (2350+ recent) is strictly no clan wars and recruiting.  The clan wars guys are in JIMBO or BIMBO.  They have been doing well in skirmishes and there are always multiple teams per week.  

I don't always pay that close attention to their results, since I play with a lower tier of player, but one of the mafia teams did top 10% in the group stage and got to the semifinals of an Alpha bracket in Skirmish 35 before losing to SIMP 2:3.  

You could talk to DirtD0G and become a LIMBOner.  I know we have a few skirmish teams that run and we don't do CW's because we're cool like that.  We also run some of the greatest Stronkholds in the world.

Edit: Fucking weesh.

You could talk to DirtD0G and become a LIMBOner.  I know we have a few skirmish teams that run and we don't do CW's because we're cool like that.  We also run some of the greatest Stronkholds in the world.

Edit: Fucking weesh.

Need moar strongholders and tourney players! Apply today!

We almost always run multiple teams per tourney. Guth and dirt are usually on the team What is a "Map"? and if that one fills up, someone else will often step up and make a second or third team. Occasionally, we've been poaching some good players from other clams for tourney teams because tourney gold is often easier to earn than CW gold. <3 dat group stage goaldz.

I'll PM you.

..but all we do is put tournament teams together in an organized way every week, you sign up on on website calendar when you can play, and when you can't play.   We have lots to offer the dedicated WoT tournament tanker who is not interested in CW and isn't a stark raving lunatic troll. (Thats hard for some of you I know.)

Just a couple examples.

2998685f-4cc6-47b5-b83d-594e0378d956_zps

WinSkirm_zps3d2c2780.png