WaterWar

WaterWar - YouTube + STREAM *summer 2015*

SUMMER 2015 UPDATE:
I am now streaming. Find me on http://www.twitch.tv/mholding most days of the week :3

I thought I would create a specific thread for my YouTube channel in order to shamelessly promote show how to play certain tanks. I try to upload videos 2-3 times a week, but it depends on what games I have myself as I dont want to just upload videos for the sake of uploading them. I mainly play mediums and light tanks so that is what you will see me play. Throughout the videos I try to explain my thought process the best I can. 

Feedback on both gameplay and videos are more than welcome. Before you mention it, I have just bought a new microphone/headset that should allow me to improve the clarity and quality of the commentary audio.

Here are some of my own personal favourites of the newer videos that I think highlight what my channel is about. If you like it go check my youtube channel out for more World of Tanks videos:

World of tanks funtage - a video I made back when I was in QSF-E. Just made it for shits and giggles and it is inspired by the RNG-videos.

Artillery rant - me ranting about why artillery is stupid. I get shot down from full health to no health in 2 seconds by three different artillery pieces who aren't even platooned. gg.

Beating the odds twice - How to carry a 22%-team in an FCM 50t and how to carry a similarly bad team in a Tiger II (on the same map even).

My first pools medal that happen to coincide with a Kolobanovs and Fadins medal and a stupidly high amount of RNG-luck in the end.

Fadins medal in BatChat 25t - I get a fadins medal and where I use the mobility of the BatChat to have a good game

Link to my youtube-channel (a lot of other videos though): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCky3AnLXGSQcr8p6wvV10PA

Link to my World of tanks playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGcpk7WlCgnhvj3_kNC42BPRvlnhacF7c

Edited by WaterWar

Me driving, and commentating, during two rounds of the new game mode. It is not anything spectacularly amazing play, at all, but it shows you guys how the new race mode looks like.

Looks like a tonnes of fun and I'll be playing it a lot more in the next couple of days :P

Great videos fella!  Nice seeing you in-game today.  And yes, you are a WOT celeb for me as you're the first poster I recall seeing in a match ;)

You even got us the win, even though I sucked.  Keep up the good work.

NEW MICROPHONE/HEADSET - Hopefully better quality now :3

Also a new video:

Another great game in my Obj. 416 where I end up chasing my second Pools medal. There is something about this obj. 416 and Pools medals :P

An Ace tanker game in the E75 where I do 5.5k dmg and bounce shots left, right and centre.

Great videos fella!  Nice seeing you in-game today.  And yes, you are a WOT celeb for me as you're the first poster I recall seeing in a match ;)

You even got us the win, even though I sucked.  Keep up the good work.

Haha, fair enough. I see your point of being a celebrity. It was a decent game that one, but I have had better. I didn't get the support I was hoping for when I pushed the Foch down the 1-2 line. We won, which is what matters the most. :P

KITTY haz all the kax :3

Will watch, looks like gud stuff :D

Kitty stronk hax. :P

I still miss them funtages, WW. Glad to see you're doing good in KITTY, though, and keep up the good work :D

I may end up making them again at some point. To be honest though my focus has shifted more towards educational videos. But maybe I'll make them again. Who knows ;)

I think that game was to make up for all of the shit RNG I had around that period. Arty shotgunning me while driving perpendicular to their traverse, getting penned in stupid locations and shots flying off into random directions. I think RNG felt a *bit* sorry for me so he gave me a double fire :P

It has been a while since I last uploaded a game with live commentary, so here you go. This is a game I had with Orrie and RoneryKim where we play our Fascist box tanks. I managed to get myself an Ace tanker badge in my E100, so that was nice :P

Me and Orrie wanted to train up some new light tank crews so we decided to play some tier 3 for shits and giggles. It was hilarious during the whole session (arty not withstanding) and this was my best game during the session. Enjoy ;)