yoyoya2

m41 Walker Bulldog Appreciation Thread

This tank is fun as hell.  Obviously fragile, can't do tons to a group of tanks, but if somebody gets isolated it's like a shark moving in for the kill.  Just pumps out the damage.

Does the top turret improve the reload or gun handling at all?

Ok bringing this thread back to life. Question is simple what to do with this turd after the rebalance? Really guys, I am going nuts with this crap now. This peashooter gun is just horrible. No dpm, no noticeable alpha. What should I do, before I rage sell this thing?

3 hours ago, hall0 said:

Not rly an option since I don't want so spend a huge pile of free XP to get to the T49. 

Let it rust in your garage until they do something about the broken tier 8 MM (assuming it's as much of an issue on EU as it is on SEA)? 

I didn't start playing WoT until the T-50-2 was ancient history. Is this a similar feeling to that tank being removed?

I loved playing the tier 7 with the 10-shot auto-loader. Hell, even the very first pre-nerf single fire gun with amazing depression and handling was fun. 

What I enjoyed most about this tank at initial release was that both the single shot and autoloader were perfectly viable which meant that a simple gun change would significantly change the playstyle. I used to switch back and forth between the two all the time.

Then they completely trashed the single fire gun. The nerf to the 10 rounds drum reload was reasonable and not too significant. So it was still fun to take out from time to time and drop an extensive clip into someone.

Now it's just a generic tier 8 light tank that isn't great at anything. I still have it in my garage because I have no reason to sell it (I don't need credits or the crew). But I can't come up with any reason to actually play it.