sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

There was an older version of XVM that caused CTDs and the reload timer isn't yet working well for 9.9, it needs a lot of updating which is unlikely to happen this side of August... it also uses an outdated CameraNode which I haven't looked too far into yet but could also cause CTDs.

The game itself has (infrequent) CTD issues too which should be fixed fairly soon.

The reload timer script itself seems to be missing info for the new HD model tanks too which could also cause a few bugs... 

There was an older version of XVM that caused CTDs and the reload timer isn't yet working well for 9.9, it needs a lot of updating which is unlikely to happen this side of August... it also uses an outdated CameraNode which I haven't looked too far into yet but could also cause CTDs.

The game itself has (infrequent) CTD issues too which should be fixed fairly soon.

The reload timer script itself seems to be missing info for the new HD model tanks too which could also cause a few bugs... 

Good info.

Sounds like you got a lot of knowledge about the status of the various mods. Do you know of a mod pack that is currently stable?

Ps. I run WoT on a Mac, so I can´t use an .exe installer.

Good info.

Sounds like you got a lot of knowledge about the status of the various mods. Do you know of a mod pack that is currently stable?

There are plenty around I'm sure but the game itself is not 100% stable yet!

The only ones that I know of - that haven't got any 'questionable' mods in or unstable that I know of - are my own, Circon's and QuickyBaby's but I don't often check out other people's packs. I've looked at Sela's a few times to see what stuff is crammed in, the OTM reload has always caught my attention as I'm still not 100% sure on it's legality/morality, it's a well made mod but has a lot of other questionable stuff such as external connections to a 3rd party server - but so does XVM... just depends who you trust or not! - There may be other modpacks out there which are perfectly fine but I haven't used them or seen them personally.

The main issue is the more stuff that is crammed in - the more stuff that needs updating, which generally relies on other people... The more stuff that needs updating means there is more stuff to go wrong and/or cause issues (see where I'm going with this?).

I'm sure that Sela will have his pack back up to scratch in the coming weeks... it's the same with most patch releases, some stuff gets missed in updates! He is heavily reliant on 3rd party mod makers so it's not his fault by any means! i.e. some of you need to cut him some slack

I installed Anfield's (Don't hate me Sela, you are still the best).  Plus Battle Assistand and AutoAim Indicator.

15ish games with 1 Crash on loading into a match, I made it back before the battle began.

Cmon sela soon™ is not soon™ enough, i cant play WoT while your mod isnt working

Switch to SD client, you'll crash either before or after each battle, but with a SSD you load in fast enough to still get in before the countdown is over.

Update Notes:

• Updated XVM to 6.1.3 release version
  • Updated Melty's Blue and added Melty's Green
  • Removed Deegie's, Allied Tank Outlines, various nonfunctional swf files
  • Added working in-game clock (ZeesuS update of Locastan's)
  • This update should resolve CTD issues. MAKE SURE TO DO A CLEAN INSTALL!

Can anyone help?

How to remove
the gray line and numbers? 
http://i.imgur.com/nHY9Z4c.jpg

The only way i found to not have the gray line and numbers is not installing the sight mods

Try deleting DebugPanel.swf in "..\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.9\gui\scaleform"

Whew, that was really annoying.  You deserve a mushroom cap rub.

The big clock and/or connection thingie on the playerspanel stops me from selecting option 3 (tanks) or 4 (everything). Any chance I can remove that? I deleted the .swf but that obviously remove all the other useful info as well.

Also, cap bar is overlayed with the team hp pool thingie. Can I revert to standard wotlabs xvm colours?

Good work btw.