sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Did something change for XVM?  It's not showing anything for me.

It was working fine yesterday, so unless they made an update today or maybe just XVM is down or something it should be working. Did you try a clean install?

Hey sela, I think you might have forgotten to modify the noscroll zoom thing. Or was it intended anyways just letting you know.

Noscroll doesn't seem to be working. I'll wait on Melty's to get updated.

It is not letting me view vehicles in the service record. Is anyone else getting the same problem?

it's working on mine. Try a clean install.

Anyone know how to enable the enemy spotted marker?

As stated, this doesn't work with the way I am using things. I can try to adjust this but it may be a while before I get things working.

Sela you may wish to check the license on Locastan's mods.  I'm pretty sure where he posts them on the eu forums he specifically states that you may include them in whatever modpack you want and redistribute them wherever, but you can't host them using ad.fly links.

Also, thanks for putting this out for folks either way!

You can't post adfly links on the official forums, which is why he doesn't use it anymore.

Sela,

Thank you sir for your mods.

Check your screenshots. I'm pretty sure you have the extended screenshot in there twice.   Maybe accidentally overwrote the "normal" one?

BTW I've been on your mod pack for awhile and don't think I ever really realized how much info was in the scope until I saw the screenshot you added. Thanks for that!

It's working. Extended is the ALT view.

Did something change for XVM?  It's not showing anything for me.

Everything is working for me, perhaps try a clean install.

Sela, why does the enemy spotted marker not work?

Also, nothing happens when I click the button in garage to see battle log.

PS: Thanks for putting this together!

Sela,

thanks for the mod pack, but do need assistants if possible.  

I am trying to edit the xvm.xc file so that I can enable so different settings, however when I try to load your @xvm.xc res_mods\xvm\configs\sela\@xvm.xc it gives me an error.

How do I load the xvm.xc file into the editor so it loads your settings but allows for modification?

thanks

Shfty

Sela,

I am trying to edit the xvm.xc file so that I can enable so different settings, however when I try to load your @xvm.xc res_mods\xvm\configs\sela\@xvm.xc it gives me an error.

How do I load the xvm.xc file into the editor so it loads your settings but allows for modification?

thanks

Shfty

I just did the editing manually in notepad in the individual config files. Not sure of any other way since the configs are split like that.

I just did the editing manually in notepad in the individual config files. Not sure of any other way since the configs are split like that.

I would do that; however when I have tried to edit the file it doesn't make the changes.  I was wondering how Sela edits his?

Shfty

Sela, why does the enemy spotted marker not work?

Also, nothing happens when I click the button in garage to see battle log.

PS: Thanks for putting this together!

The enemy spotted marker does not work because I use locastan's HD minimap mod to track unspotted enemy tanks. I can use the functionality in XVM to do so, but I need to do some editing and stuff in XVM and I haven't had the time to do that. 

Regarding the battle log button, what exactly are you referring to?

You are welcome for the modpack! 

Sela,

thanks

Shfty

I'm not sure if I can be your assistant, but I can offer assistance :P

You can't load the xvm.xc file in the online editor anymore. XVM edited their standard configs to be separated out into different files for each section (markers, hitlog, loading screen, etc). You will have to manually edit the file you want using a text editor like Notepad++. If have a more specific question or request in regards to customization, I can help you with that as well :P

did XVM use WN8 now or still using WN6?

XVM is still using WN6, they are in the process of updating to WN8.

I would do that; however when I have tried to edit the file it doesn't make the changes.  I was wondering how Sela edits his?

Shfty

Hopefully a dumb question, but you are making sure to save before you close it out right? Notepad isn't so fancy that it auto-saves on exit like many newer text editors.

How I edit the XVM config files:

1. Right click the right file, hit edit if it shows up, or use open with and select Notepad (also check the always open this type of file with notepad box)

2. Make any changes you want. I know a few things, mostly just the codes to change the colors and types for the statistics stuff, like {{c:wn}}, etc. so if you need help with that I can try to help you with it and ease Sela's load.

3. Remember to go to File --> Save.

4. Should be good to open WoT and make sure it all worked out.

The enemy spotted marker does not work because I use locastan's HD minimap mod to track unspotted enemy tanks. I can use the functionality in XVM to do so, but I need to do some editing and stuff in XVM and I haven't had the time to do that. 

Regarding the battle log button, what exactly are you referring to?

You are welcome for the modpack! 

I'm not sure if I can be your assistant, but I can offer assistance :P

You can't load the xvm.xc file in the online editor anymore. XVM edited their standard configs to be separated out into different files for each section (markers, hitlog, loading screen, etc). You will have to manually edit the file you want using a text editor like Notepad++. If have a more specific question or request in regards to customization, I can help you with that as well :P

Just want to be able to display the experimental win chance as well as win chance in loading screen and after battle report?

I have tried editing this in Notepad ++ to no avail. 

Shfty

Just want to be able to display the experimental win chance as well as win chance in loading screen and after battle report?

I have tried editing this in Notepad ++ to no avail. 

Shfty

Don't know about the post battle screen, but for the win chances in battle loading, just edit the battleLoading.xc file and at the bottom you should see "showChances": false,

"showChancesExp": false

just change both false to true. Same thing for statisticForm.xc which is the tab menu. Like I said just remember to save them before you close, can't remember if Np++ does that for you or not.

Just thought of something, make sure you are editing the files in the res_mods/xvm/configs/sela path. You should see a grip of files in there.

Very nice mods Sela  :thumbup:

I do have one problem though. I'm all new to this so maybe I made some mistake, but here is what my minimap looks like sometimes. Also some TD's are shown as Arty on the minimap.

at6Vo.jpg

Any Ideas as what to do ?

I get the same thing Praetor with my own custom mods sometimes and I'm not using the same statistics pack even.  I tried different stat pack because this was happening with locastans and now sometimes I have same issue with the other one.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with MeltyMath and all of the stat packs having 2 files with the same name, but not sure how to resolve quite yet.

I get the same thing Praetor with my own custom mods sometimes and I'm not using the same statistics pack even.  I tried different stat pack because this was happening with locastans and now sometimes I have same issue with the other one.  I'm pretty sure it has something to do with MeltyMath and all of the stat packs having 2 files with the same name, but not sure how to resolve quite yet.

Huh... weird. Will let ya know if I can find a fix. Weird that I am using exclusively sela´s modpack, and other people have no trouble with it...

Sela, is there any chance you could give us a package without Locastan´s HD map and session stats mods? I have a feeling those are the culprits...

Praetor77 - I have the same problem, it could also be related to the carousel mod. I haven't been able to find a fix for it yet, and have tried installing each mod in Sela's pack around that one again to see if maybe something was over-written. None of that has worked yet, so have just been ignoring it for now :)

any ideas on how to modify your xvm? i went to config editor  but it wouldn't let me change it, never mind I read some other posts.. I'm still a noob@posting

So the overall battle stats has suddenly vanished....

kKfmFth.jpg

Any ideas?

I didn't change anything and it worked last night, just not getting it now??

thanks

Shfty

So the overall battle stats has suddenly vanished....

Any ideas?

I didn't change anything and it worked last night, just not getting it now??

thanks

Shfty

I have the same problem.  But I have found that if I click on the battle log button when I first log in, before I have any battles, it will work the rest of my session.  If I forgot to click the battle log button before my first battle, nothing will happen when I click on the button.  It won't even bring up the dialog box to allow me to click on the "details" of the previous battles.

It seems like the session stats mod is causing these issues. To remove it:

• Delete "exel.pyc" in "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.10\scripts\client\mods"
  • Delete the folder "exel" in "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.10\scripts\client\mods"

I haven't noticed any of these issues, but you may be able to resolve them until the mod is fixed by removing the files.

Very nice mods Sela  :thumbup:

I do have one problem though. I'm all new to this so maybe I made some mistake, but here is what my minimap looks like sometimes. Also some TD's are shown as Arty on the minimap.

at6Vo.jpg

Any Ideas as what to do ?

Did you do a clean install?