sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

OTM reload appears to be not working again.  I can't pinpoint when it stopped.  Is anyone else having an issue with it?

Yep, the reload indicators just vanished for me sometime in the past week or so.

OTM reload appears to be not working again.  I can't pinpoint when it stopped.  Is anyone else having an issue with it?

Yep, the reload indicators just vanished for me sometime in the past week or so.

Same for me (was using the PFMOD version). ZJ's is still working, but my games goes all crashy-crashy on me during battles. 

Sela has mentioned on his stream something about the pmod license expiring.

PFMod OTM Reload has a key that expires (similar to how the current build of ZJ's will expire on 30/09/15). These mods aren't provided for free ad infinitum for non-paying customers (of which we are most certainly not).

PFMod OTM Reload has a key that expires (similar to how the current build of ZJ's will expire on 30/09/15). These mods aren't provided for free ad infinitum for non-paying customers (of which we are most certainly not).

Ah very well then. Back to the ol' remembering reloads!

Ah very well then. Back to the ol' remembering reloads!

Indeed. I tried ZJ's and it was a no go. Crashed left and right. I just reinstalled without it.

So, how would one pay for these anyway?  I don't understand a limited time "demo."  

Edited by Griphos

Although I am a systems engineer, I am an old guy grandpa (albeit an expert on mainframe operating systems.. dooh)

So I tried looking at the source websites for the reload timers and damn, they are chock full of obvious banned "mods".  So I didn't want to touch...

If someone could walk an old man through how to get just the reload timer, I'd pay the money and if I could help others, I would... just saying...

(pm me in game if need be)

Edited by oddbal1

There is a pfm.key file in res_mods\configs\PFMods. It needs to be update with the new key. I don't know the rules on posting said key in the forum, but it's not hard to find.

There is a pfm.key file in res_mods\configs\PFMods. It needs to be update with the new key. I don't know the rules on posting said key in the forum, but it's not hard to find.

It fucking sucks to find if you don't speak commie.  ...but does work.

Just download the latest version, which is 7.7 I think now, and copy and paste its key to your install. Done. 

Thanks guys.  Much Grass!

What files would I need to install to have your server reticle and nothing else @sela friend?

The server reticle is part of PMoD - you would need to use my PMoD config with only the server reticle config file in PMoD's folder as well as the dds file(s?) in gui/maps/ingame/aim

I get a gold block, saying I have none even though I have about 1200 in-game. Should I just redownload and try again?

Just to check, its not the gold/free xp lock mod is it? In the top right under where your gold and free xp are there should be a little padlock icon, click it and it will change to an unlocked icon.

With the latest XVM 6.1.5 they added and tweaked the minimap configs of the following:

• minimap.xc
  • minimapalt.xc
  • minimapLabels.xc
  • minimapLabelsData.xc <-- new
  • minimapLabelsTemplates.xc <-- new
  • minimapMapSize.xc <-- new

So some of the information has to be moved around and redone. Issues I've noticed was the minimap names are slightly different and letterings have unusual capital/lowercase for tanks, minimap seems to be missing tank icon (unspotted).

12 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

sela,

does OTM reload mods have limited key?

1 key can stay within a month

PFMods has expired, with 10.0 around the corner I don't expect a new one to be released for this patch.