Jump to content
sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Recommended Posts

I am so glad I found this forum, and this post. I finally figured out why the reload timer won't work. ZJ, you tease.

Learn Ruskie, or try to memorize reload times... *sigh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to say I am waiting patiently for Sela to upload my skills for me.

But you know what? Take your time friend Sela. The less I play this shitty game the better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Sela. I was kind of enjoying not using mods but do really need my skills back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, sela said:

Updated for 9.12

Hallelujah! 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice sig image Sela :P Not Ratbat is it?

I noticed when downloading through Chrome that is set off a "Malicious" flag. I've heard Rexxie's modpack did the same.

Is there any reason for this such as a type of file in the modpack? I would like to believe both modpacks are clean but would like to verify it first. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Razavn said:

Nice sig image Sela :P Not Ratbat is it?

I noticed when downloading through Chrome that is set off a "Malicious" flag. I've heard Rexxie's modpack did the same.

Is there any reason for this such as a type of file in the modpack? I would like to believe both modpacks are clean but would like to verify it first. 

.pyc script files maybe, they're from Russian mods like safeshot

Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor thing i noticed.  When right clicking a vehicle in the garage to look at its stats it does not go to that vehicles stats. 

 

Otherwise, so far so good...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, sela said:

.pyc script files maybe, they're from Russian mods like safeshot

Those scare me. I haven't been able to decompile mod's like Polar Fox's (PFMod).

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, oddbal1 said:

Minor thing i noticed.  When right clicking a vehicle in the garage to look at its stats it does not go to that vehicles stats. 

 

Otherwise, so far so good...

 

It's WG fault happens without mods so rip maybe they will fix it one day lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

infact chromes blocking your entire modpack. wtf

It's not just his, a bunch of packs are getting blocked. same thing happening to Anfield's  as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Clearly this is a conspiracy by all the wot mod makers to steal ur credit cards and wn8s :^)

 

Seriously though, this is a false positive...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, monjardin said:

Those scare me. I haven't been able to decompile mod's like Polar Fox's (PFMod).

You have to decompile once in memory as they are rather well obfuscated by PJOrion. It's a real pain in the ass to decompile some of the mods these days as they are so heavily protected 

 

http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/15280-pjorion-

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...