sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

2 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

I'm pretty sure it is just files downloaded from mediafire. Basically google has determined that mediafire is "risky" due to viruses being shared through it, so it has blocked any downloads from that site through Chrome.

It lets you download the entire thing before it deletes it though, it doesn't come up before download begins.

Scanned with Norton, no viruses.

But A weird bug appeared while playing arty. After a while I couln't turn or aim.

I also couildn't exit the game as I was only able to hit the "exit battle" button, but not the "yes" button to confirm. Maybe it's the battle asistant?

3 hours ago, Hidhorse said:

But A weird bug appeared while playing arty. After a while I couln't turn or aim.

I also couildn't exit the game as I was only able to hit the "exit battle" button, but not the "yes" button to confirm. Maybe it's the battle asistant?

Battle Assistant hasn't been updated for 9.12 but the posts I was reading indicated that it was working with 9.12. I don't play arty so I can't comment.

17 minutes ago, weesh said:

does this pack still require you to hit enter twice to get from team chat to all chat?

I think maybe? It's a result of the mod that lets you scroll up go see the chat history, I'd rather be able to do that then only hit tab once 

sela pls

I can not jump from server EU1 to server EU2 or EU2 to EU1

writes
to me that an update of the crew or update garages

pls help

makes it yours mod pack ... :(

without mods is it ok ...

I can not even disconnect from the server because me automatically connected

From sela's stream a temporary fix for the server change issues:

selaWoT: Go to "..\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.12\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_pmod" and open loginWindow.json with Notepad++ and change autoLogin to "false"

He will update the thread and files later when he is done sexing Curie in Fallout4

11 hours ago, Pravdy said:
From sela's stream a temporary fix for the server change issues:

selaWoT: Go to "..\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.12\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_pmod" and open loginWindow.json with Notepad++ and change autoLogin to "false"

He will update the thread and files later when he is done sexing Curie in Fallout4

To disable auto login, extract this folder into your res_mods directory:

https://www.mediafire.com/?dw84xywj495jyij

10 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

sela,

do u remember how to clean wot cache app data or clean log in wot folder? to avoid crash mod.

tell me how to? im forgot.

To clear your WoT cache files:

1. Close World of Tanks
  2. Open Windows Explorer and type "%APPDATA%" into the address bar
  3. Go to "..\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\"
  4. Delete the contents of this folder (please note that this may reset some of your in-game settings preferences, if you want to keep them then do not delete the preferences.xml file)
  5. ???
  6. Profit :^)

On 11/20/2015, 12:18:13, Hidhorse said:

The same happened to me yesterday, I am not using battle assistant. I could press escape, open the menu, and click back to garage (I think that button is centered on the screen). From there it was like the mouse was stuck at the exact center of the screen, if I moved my mouse it would jiggle the cursor but it always got pulled back to the center almost immediately. It has only happened once so far and I "fixed" it by alt+f4ing WoT and restarting.

Okay, maybe a stupid question here but i have tried for awhile now and cannot figure this out, I am using my own XVM config, I have added the new Draw Circle to my config and it works, but for the life of me I cannot find where to remove the old Draw BOX.

If your config has standard file layout, look in "minimap.xc". Then find and remove object called "square": { ... } May have to do the same thing in "minimapAlt.xc"

5 hours ago, LordFozy said:

Okay, maybe a stupid question here but i have tried for awhile now and cannot figure this out, I am using my own XVM config, I have added the new Draw Circle to my config and it works, but for the life of me I cannot find where to remove the old Draw BOX.

juhaas is correct. You can also just set the "enabled" tag to false.

On 11/20/2015, 1:18:13, Hidhorse said:

Had the same thing happen to me just now in a clicker. Could only turn using by going into satellite mode and mousing the cursor out of the traverse limits, couldn't move forward or back at all. Also could not switch ammo types, which kinda sucked since I was slinging HEAT at the time.

11 hours ago, Treeburst said:

Had the same thing happen to me just now in a clicker. Could only turn using by going into satellite mode and mousing the cursor out of the traverse limits, couldn't move forward or back at all. Also could not switch ammo types, which kinda sucked since I was slinging HEAT at the time.

What sight mod are you using?

11 hours ago, Stridsvagn 74 said:

Damn the gold block is back.

When i try to convert it lets me pick an amount, but says that I do not have the gold when I convert. Any way i can have an unmodded folder to convert before the on track ends?

Did you unlock the little "lock" icon next to your gold balance?