sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

for fuck's sake 9.12 just came out aaarghhhhh

28 days is the fastest patch I'm aware of.  

SELA, thanks again for the work.

Guys, don't freeload, go to his stream and throw him a bone.

I kind of enjoy the Fallout stream, its like a soap with more death.

Most of the mods in my pack aren't ready for 9.13 yet, plus we don't have it here in the US anyway. Should be up tomorrow if the mods get updated, otherwise expect it late Thursday because S T A R W A R S

:feelsbad:

I'll assume that means you were retarded and figured it out?

Most of the mods in my pack aren't ready for 9.13 yet, plus we don't have it here in the US anyway. Should be up tomorrow if the mods get updated, otherwise expect it late Thursday because S T A R W A R S

I'll assume that means you were retarded and figured it out?

The Modpack Awakens 

Copied files in 9.12 resmods folder into 9.13 resmods folder. Everything seems to be working fine. Easiest patch yet?

lol!  not for me, I used Rexxie's pack for 9.12

Copied files in 9.12 resmods folder into 9.13 resmods folder. Everything seems to be working fine. Easiest patch yet?

Everything works so far for me aswell :)

Thanks for the tip!

So far I have found one glitch with this approach.  Selecting the "Exterior" button in the garage sends you to the proper screen, but the buttons to add camo and emblems are not there.  Just documenting this so it's easier for Sela to troubleshoot.

I fail @ quoting

So far I have found one glitch with this approach.  Selecting the "Exterior" button in the garage sends you to the proper screen, but the buttons to add camo and emblems are not there.  Just documenting this so it's easier for Sela to troubleshoot.

I fail @ quoting

posting for the same reason (help Sela troubleshoot)...

I did the same approach.  Only thing that I am noticing is autoaim+ is quirky and the switch from normal to sniper mode via mouse wheel doesn't work.  I have to hit shift to go to each mode and that may be the issue with AA+, only works in one of those modes... still testing..

posting for the same reason (help Sela troubleshoot)...

I did the same approach.  Only thing that I am noticing is autoaim+ is quirky and the switch from normal to sniper mode via mouse wheel doesn't work.  I have to hit shift to go to each mode and that may be the issue with AA+, only works in one of those modes... still testing..

Nevermind!  I copied from his base resmod folder w/o options...

Now copying 9.12 resmod with the options I like to the 9.13 resmod...

Dipshit moment. DOOH!

Hey, can anyone tell me how to just add Jimbo's crosshair on this modpack? That'd be awesome AF

Ive experienced a few crashes were the game stops while loading a battle.

It solved with ctrl-alt-delete and then just reboot the game.

Ill go back to the 9.12 version, never experienced crashes with that mod version. Ill update if i still get crashes in the future.

Ive experienced a few crashes were the game stops while loading a battle.

It solved with ctrl-alt-delete and then just reboot the game.

Ill go back to the 9.12 version, never experienced crashes with that mod version. Ill update if i still get crashes in the future.

What optional/other mods are you using? Did you do a clean install? Did you try clearing your cache? Have you made any config changes?

What optional/other mods are you using? Did you do a clean install? Did you try clearing your cache? Have you made any config changes?

I do not use any optional/other mods.

I did not do a clean install of WoT, i did insert my copy of res_mods and res that i made after upgrading to WoT 9.13 though. So in that term it was "fresh" aka not installed on any previous mods.

I have not tried to clear my cache, perhaps that would be useful. If i find any bugs/crashes with the 9.12 mod version, i will try and do a clear cache and install 9.13 again to see if that helps.

I have not made any config changes.

As for the 9.12 mod version i use now, I've played 10+ games since going back to it, and i have not experienced any trouble yet. 

Ps. I play on a Mac in MacOS - though that have not brought me any troubles earlier.