sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

16 hours ago, Rhee said:

nvm i am slow. ty great mod great stream

Thanks friend, did you read the readme :^)

Having an issue but not sure if it's related to this modpack or not.

I had two people on my contact list that were waiting for my platoon invites. Despite sending them repeatedly, they said they never see the invites. They had to invite me instead which worked.

Then I send an invite to a clan member and he sees it and is able to join.

Seems like there's an issue with the contact list but not the clan member list portion.

Sela's mod is the only mod pack that I have installed. Anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: Seems like a clean re-install of res_mods may have fixed this.

15 hours ago, N00BSAIB0T said:

a clean re-install of res_mods may have fixed this.

Please mind my newbi-ness at this but I'm having an issue with the mod (I think).

So I did a clean re-install of res_mods. Seemed to have fixed the platoon invite problem. I have another problem where I can't see the content of chat boxes with other people. I can see their name over to the right within the chat box but I can't type nor can I see the prior chat text.

I think I need to do a clean re-install of the 'res' folder. I copied out the current content (20GBs, mostly from the 'packages' folder) and left only the 'audio' folder from Sela's mod in there. Game didn't launch until I had to copy back quite a bit of what was originally in there, still leaving me with the chat box issue.

Is there a file/folder list of the essential vanilla contents in 'res'? If that's available, then I could go in and manually delete what isn't needed. I'm sure I have some old mod files in there that are causing this issue but I don't know which ones they are...

EDIT: Did a clean re-install of the entire client and Sela's mod, still the same issue. Anyone else experiencing?

@sela   is your mod also ready for  4K resolution ?

got a new monitor with 3840x2160 resolution,  playing  the game without mods  = no problems

2r6lfz6.jpg

when i use your mods then the sixt sense kitty pop up on the right side, dealt damage counter is to small

qs4f36.jpg

what i have to change to fix this ?

On 3/6/2016 at 6:51 AM, Ris said:

@sela   is your mod also ready for  4K resolution ?

got a new monitor with 3840x2160 resolution,  playing  the game without mods  = no problems

2r6lfz6.jpg

when i use your mods then the sixt sense kitty pop up on the right side, dealt damage counter is to small

qs4f36.jpg

what i have to change to fix this ?

http://wotsite.net/mody-dlya-world-of-tanks/12255-umensheniya-boevogo-interfejsa-dlya-monitorov-s-nizkim-razresheniem.html

Hi Sela

please update :brokenheart:

World of Tanks - 9.14 patch release

Greetings Tankers!

We are happy to announce the release of the 9.14 patch for World of Tanks.
The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on the 10/03/2016 from 04:00 to 09:00 CET due to this update.

Due to the Update, the Global Map in Clan Wars will be undergoing maintenance from 10/03/2016 at 03:00 CET until 11/03/2016 at 03:00 CET during which it will be frozen.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Roll out!

Your Customer Service Team

This question is for anyone.

What is the status on the OTM Reload Timer?  I've been afk for about 3 months.  It worked for a while then quit (unless I want to pay for it), is that still the case?

New version is called BlackWOT Reload Timer or WotSpeak Reloading. Same thing, many more options. So you can do things like remove the autoloader clip counter or things like that to stay legal/sane.

3 hours ago, Barry_The_Ballin_Bear said:

I seriously can't play WoT on patch days without my Sela Pack.  It's a really bad dependancy.

lol I was just dropping in to say how much it sucks without Sela cocaine running in the background

THANK YOU!! :)

I had given up after 3 battles without your mod, and gone watching netflix instead.

Edit: 

I sadly get stuck at the loading screen at 80%.

I run the mod with no alternate mods. Sadly i had the issue swell with the 9.13 mod pack, but could switch to the 9.12 modpack and use that with little to no issues. Will see if that works again, or just try and get the pmod out of this 9.14 pack.

2nd Edit:

The game won´t start with 9.12 modpack. 

Is it possible for me to extract your camera/zoom config/mod? I really can't seem to play without it anymore.

Then when i have that running, i can't try and implement one thing by another.

28 minutes ago, OnkelAlfa said:

THANK YOU!! :)

I had given up after 3 battles without your mod, and gone watching netflix instead.

Edit: 

I sadly get stuck at the loading screen at 80%.

I run the mod with no alternate mods. Sadly i had the issue swell with the 9.13 mod pack, but could switch to the 9.12 modpack and use that with little to no issues. Will see if that works again, or just try and get the pmod out of this 9.14 pack.

2nd Edit:

The game won´t start with 9.12 modpack. 

Is it possible for me to extract your camera/zoom config/mod? I really can't seem to play without it anymore.

Then when i have that running, i can't try and implement one thing by another.

what other mods are you running?

Just now, sela said:

what other mods are you running?

Nothing. I only use your standard mod.

I don´t know what is causing the issue. When you tried to help me troubleshoot the 9.13 modpack i think you concluded that it must have been something with XVM hating my Mac OS.

Which is making me fear that i won´t be able to run your full mod pack. Any hope for extracting your camera/zoom mod?

Thanks Sela, 

Only issue I had, session stats not working. not sure if me or what.

Heading out for the night, glad I got a few games in with your mods!! Can't say thanks enough

2 hours ago, OnkelAlfa said:

Nothing. I only use your standard mod.

I don´t know what is causing the issue. When you tried to help me troubleshoot the 9.13 modpack i think you concluded that it must have been something with XVM hating my Mac OS.

Which is making me fear that i won´t be able to run your full mod pack. Any hope for extracting your camera/zoom mod?

https://www.mediafire.com/?xux01v3cjucp3r4

Also, added Session Stats & updated to v9.14.2

39 minutes ago, sela said:

https://www.mediafire.com/?xux01v3cjucp3r4

Also, added Session Stats & updated to v9.14.2

Thank you.

Seems i´m out of luck. With only this installed i get stuck on loading screen at 80%. 

Sad to realize that its most likely pmod (?) that is not working for me.

Thanks again for the effort.