sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

I have the same problem.  But I have found that if I click on the battle log button when I first log in, before I have any battles, it will work the rest of my session.  If I forgot to click the battle log button before my first battle, nothing will happen when I click on the button.  It won't even bring up the dialog box to allow me to click on the "details" of the previous battles.

Tried this, no joy.  I am going to reload the mod pack to see if it fixes it.

Shfty

Sela, looks like the Session Stats mod also was the one causing the "Synchronizing Personal Info" login bug.  Had to delete to even access my garage.

I had to remove the res-mods 8.10 and XVM folders and then reinstall Sela's mods but that looks to have fixed it. Thanks for the awesome modpack Sela, I also added realistic gun and engine sounds to mine :)

Please point me to the location in config to change font size for shell travel time in strategic view.

I think I'm tracking it down in ServerCross.xml.

Edited by KenFlorian

I'm running Sela's pack now, since I had trouble getting RKPhantom's pack working this time.

For me, it is a little "busy", there's quite a bit going on on the screen. For what ever reason, I do seem to be shooting low more often (misses), or maybe I'm seeing it more. It also seems to have my reticle closing really slow, but again, maybe I'm just seeing it more now. One other thing, the session stats are not as complete as what I had before, I think RKPhantom is/was using Locastan's there. I think those are considerably better. Just my opinions.

All in all, a good mod, I like it, it works well, and I'm happy with it. It's just taking a little longer to get used to it than I expected.

Sela I have been running this mod and enjoying it quite a bit.  I was working on adjusting the health bars on the enemy OTMs from red to colorblind blue. Do you had any idea what the hex code of the blue wargaming uses for colorblind mode or where to find that possibly in the files? it is very close to the blue used in your sight if that helps, as googling and searching for that info seems to be difficult to find.

Also for me, I seem to get the sight washing out when i am being hit in sniper mode due to the sight being that light of blue.  is there any way for me to adjust the sight colors easily? or is that all in flash files and such?

Thanks for your time and help

This might be a stupid question, but I'm computer stupid sooooo,

I downloaded the mod. Then I copied and pasted it in mod_res and nothing happened. I'm sure I left something out that I was suppose to do before/after.  Please help, and go slow. I'm an idiot. :)

Decided to give the pack a try and was pleasantly surprised to find it includes a working pre 7.4 server crosshairm, which i thought it didn't.

Thanks Sela!

This might be a stupid question, but I'm computer stupid sooooo,

I downloaded the mod. Then I copied and pasted it in mod_res and nothing happened. I'm sure I left something out that I was suppose to do before/after.  Please help, and go slow. I'm an idiot. :)

From this description, it sounds like you extracted the res_mods folder into the already existing res_mods folder, so you have something like:

C:\something\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\res_mods\stuff

And it should be:

C:\something\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\stuff

The files you extracted from the download should have been pasted directly into the WoT directory, not the res_mods one.

Best Modpack NA! 

Thank you for keeping this updated.

Happy New Year Sela!

From this description, it sounds like you extracted the res_mods folder into the already existing res_mods folder, so you have something like:

C:\something\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\res_mods\stuff

And it should be:

C:\something\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\stuff

The files you extracted from the download should have been pasted directly into the WoT directory, not the res_mods one.

Cool, thanks a lot. That's exactly what I did. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the initial zoom magnification when entering sniper mode? It goes to maximum magnification where I think I'd like for it to default 8x instead.

Decided to give the pack a try and was pleasantly surprised to find it includes a working pre 7.4 server crosshairm, which i thought it didn't.

Thanks Sela!

This is critical for anyone playing with 200+ ms ping like me. It is included in Meltymap´s Math mod.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the initial zoom magnification when entering sniper mode? It goes to maximum magnification where I think I'd like for it to default 8x instead.

Add this to your NoScroll config file.

<defZoomVal>8.0</defZoomVal>

It is found here:

C:\stuff\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.10\gui\NoScroll.xml

Just add that in right after the default zoom true part. Remember to save it when you exit.

What the numbers by the names (not the battle count) mean here:

l68RLGi.jpg

And more importantly, which file i edit to make it show something that's actually useful?

Click... nothing happens.

It randomly stopped working for me last night, restarted game and it was working again. :|

What the numbers by the names (not the battle count) mean here:

l68RLGi.jpg

And more importantly, which file i edit to make it show something that's actually useful?

It randomly stopped working for me last night, restarted game and it was working again. :|

If you mean the blue seven next to your name it is your average tier. If not you are going to need to be a bit more specific.

First off, thanks again.

Second, Meltys has switched in arcade mode to this huge Triangle type sight, how do I go back to when it was just a little rectangle with a crosshair? 

In arcade mode, the sniper mode is fine

Thanks for the maps also, in pack 4 Sacred Valley is mislabeled though.

For Northwest, what do you think could be done to improve it considering most of the map is useless?

If you mean the blue seven next to your name it is your average tier. If not you are going to need to be a bit more specific.

Yes, that. i'd like to change it to show win rate and wn instead, but couldn't figure which file was it.

First couple of battles I ended up accidentally TK some pubbietrash, because of the red color above their name, I thought they were the enemy.  It took me a bit to get used the color scheme, but I like it now.