sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

18 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Sela, on Spotors direction box, how do I get rid of this box:

62HCmlW.jpg?2

or do I use the other one?

Use the other one, that box controls the mod settings (which you might prefer)

5 minutes ago, sela said:

Use the other one, that box controls the mod settings (which you might prefer)

yeah I know it does, but the box there is annoying.

Looking for RoughNecks reload timer mod link.  I had it once months ago but have lost track of it.  I am getting the following using it in Sela's mod pack now:

"[RoughNecks] MWD Reload Bars
 v0.9.14 build 008 Beta

Mod Outdated, Please update your mods."

Thanks in advance for helping me locate the link.

20 minutes ago, oddbal1 said:

Looking for RoughNecks reload timer mod link.  I had it once months ago but have lost track of it.  I am getting the following using it in Sela's mod pack now:

"[RoughNecks] MWD Reload Bars
 v0.9.14 build 008 Beta

Mod Outdated, Please update your mods."

Thanks in advance for helping me locate the link.

Nvm.  Found it.  I had been looking for it prior to Sela including the mod. Just figures I'd find it after posting. sorry.

** LAST UPDATED 18/03/2015 **

• Updated Roughneck's OTM Reload
  • Added Something Was Hit by SAE as an optional mod
On 19/3/2016 at 2:56 PM, sela said:

** LAST UPDATED 18/03/2015 **

• Updated Roughneck's OTM Reload
  • Added Something Was Hit by SAE as an optional mod

You're living in the past dude.

Your turn off safe shot code doesn't seem to be working?

and it seems for some reason at sometimes you cant hit escape or enter for some reason. 

6 hours ago, Acumen said:

Your turn off safe shot code doesn't seem to be working?

and it seems for some reason at sometimes you cant hit escape or enter for some reason. 

Safeshot is a bit wonky ATM, gonna try to find an updated version 

On 3/27/2016 at 3:35 AM, sela said:

Safeshot is a bit wonky ATM, gonna try to find an updated version 

How I mentioned that escape sometimes doesn't work? It doesn't have anything to do with safe shot just in case you were thinking that. I installed everything except the disable safe shot and it still happens. Might be something to do with the "Something was hit" mod. Will try installing without that when I finish work.

edit: when I say everything I didn't install server side cross hairs or OTM reload.

I can't buy tanks with the mod installed. The dialog buttons are blank and don't function. I have to rename res_mod, restart, buy a tank and then restore the mods.

I don't buy tanks that often. So, it's not a big deal. Anyone know which mod could be causing it?

42 minutes ago, monjardin said:

I can't buy tanks with the mod installed.

I thought this was correlated to XVM proper... that was broke by the mini-patch...

2 hours ago, monjardin said:

I can't buy tanks with the mod installed. The dialog buttons are blank and don't function. I have to rename res_mod, restart, buy a tank and then restore the mods.

I don't buy tanks that often. So, it's not a big deal. Anyone know which mod could be causing it?

Update XVM to 6.2.1.1

Sela is there any chance you can make non-safe shot the default? it is kind of annoying really. You try and take shots passed your friendlies and you can't. I get that there is disable safe shot code but as it isn't working maybe it is time to change to enable--safe-shot and make it an option. having safe shot as default seems counter-intuitive anyway.

Just letting you know the new ball tank event seems to break your mods.

6 hours ago, Acumen said:

Just letting you know the new ball tank event seems to break your mods.

Unfortunately they updated the game version to 9.14.1 so yes the new res_mods folder will be empty. You should be able to copy and paste the 9.14 res_mods into 9.14.1 and it should work (based on my short test, YMMV). If you use Meltys armor stuff for the ball tank won't be available, I believe. Other then that you should be OK, again based on my short testing.

4 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Unfortunately they updated the game version to 9.14.1 so yes the new res_mods folder will be empty. You should be able to copy and paste the 9.14 res_mods into 9.14.1 and it should work (based on my short test, YMMV). If you use Meltys armor stuff for the ball tank won't be available, I believe. Other then that you should be OK, again based on my short testing.

I tried that (copying the contents of 0.9.14 into 0.9.14.1) but the client is stuck in-garage with "Updating vehicles" and a spinning gear.

19 minutes ago, N00BSAIB0T said:

I tried that (copying the contents of 0.9.14 into 0.9.14.1) but the client is stuck in-garage with "Updating vehicles" and a spinning gear.

Try not to select the IS-8 ball and it might work.

34 minutes ago, N00BSAIB0T said:

I'm only using the defaults, Meltys and 2 row carousel. What all are you using?

40 minutes ago, rumpage said:

Try not to select the IS-8 ball and it might work.

25 minutes ago, GunnSm0ke said:

I'm only using the defaults, Meltys and 2 row carousel. What all are you using?

Got it to work with all of the mods. I can't say exactly how but it involved a lot of moving around mod files.

Those micropatches often F-up the mods and 90% of the time they F-up the "Backup" copy of the res folder.

I had to reinstall last night to get the T57 before it went off sale.  I'm glad I didn't reinstall the mods, or I would get to reinstall again today.