sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

2 hours ago, monjardin said:

I can't buy tanks with the mod installed. The dialog buttons are blank and don't function. I have to rename res_mod, restart, buy a tank and then restore the mods.

I don't buy tanks that often. So, it's not a big deal. Anyone know which mod could be causing it?

Update XVM to 6.2.1.1

Sela is there any chance you can make non-safe shot the default? it is kind of annoying really. You try and take shots passed your friendlies and you can't. I get that there is disable safe shot code but as it isn't working maybe it is time to change to enable--safe-shot and make it an option. having safe shot as default seems counter-intuitive anyway.

Just letting you know the new ball tank event seems to break your mods.

6 hours ago, Acumen said:

Just letting you know the new ball tank event seems to break your mods.

Unfortunately they updated the game version to 9.14.1 so yes the new res_mods folder will be empty. You should be able to copy and paste the 9.14 res_mods into 9.14.1 and it should work (based on my short test, YMMV). If you use Meltys armor stuff for the ball tank won't be available, I believe. Other then that you should be OK, again based on my short testing.

4 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Unfortunately they updated the game version to 9.14.1 so yes the new res_mods folder will be empty. You should be able to copy and paste the 9.14 res_mods into 9.14.1 and it should work (based on my short test, YMMV). If you use Meltys armor stuff for the ball tank won't be available, I believe. Other then that you should be OK, again based on my short testing.

I tried that (copying the contents of 0.9.14 into 0.9.14.1) but the client is stuck in-garage with "Updating vehicles" and a spinning gear.

19 minutes ago, N00BSAIB0T said:

I tried that (copying the contents of 0.9.14 into 0.9.14.1) but the client is stuck in-garage with "Updating vehicles" and a spinning gear.

Try not to select the IS-8 ball and it might work.

34 minutes ago, N00BSAIB0T said:

I'm only using the defaults, Meltys and 2 row carousel. What all are you using?

40 minutes ago, rumpage said:

Try not to select the IS-8 ball and it might work.

25 minutes ago, GunnSm0ke said:

I'm only using the defaults, Meltys and 2 row carousel. What all are you using?

Got it to work with all of the mods. I can't say exactly how but it involved a lot of moving around mod files.

Those micropatches often F-up the mods and 90% of the time they F-up the "Backup" copy of the res folder.

I had to reinstall last night to get the T57 before it went off sale.  I'm glad I didn't reinstall the mods, or I would get to reinstall again today.

** LAST UPDATED 01/04/2016 **

• Updated XVM to 6.2.1.2
  • Updated file structure for WoT 0.9.14.1

I know some other options like OTM aren't working, I'll update when they do.

11 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

I did that. I believe it melty's shit that is causing the problem with ball tank. not that I care about it anyway I was just letting Sela know. The other stuff about not being able to buy premiums in game, safe shot being kind of broken and escape and enter key being locked in game are the big issues with this version. Fuck WG and how every update breaks the fucking mods.

12 minutes ago, Acumen said:

I did that. I believe it melty's shit that is causing the problem with ball tank. not that I care about it anyway I was just letting Sela know. The other stuff about not being able to buy premiums in game, safe shot being kind of broken and escape and enter key being locked in game are the big issues with this version. Fuck WG and how every update breaks the fucking mods.

Mods have rarely worked with all those shitty game modes, friend. Also I updated the pack to latest XVM/safeshot 

11 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Can confirm this worked for me.

16 minutes ago, sela said:

Mods have rarely worked with all those shitty game modes, friend. Also I updated the pack to latest XVM/safeshot 

Fanks Sela. You're the sexiest.

53 minutes ago, sela said:

Sela thanks for the update, just one note the alternate mods are all still showing in 9.14 folder in your zip file instead of 9.14.1 but I assumed they go in the 9.14.1 and it works fine, just FYI for anyone else.

** LAST UPDATED 02/04/2016 **

• Updated OTM Reload, SafeShot
  • Additional file structure updates for WoT 0.9.14.1

Hi,

I'm finding that when I use the mod pack I get little "lags" or hitches where my screen freezes for split second. Generally just enough to run me into water or crash me into a building or something equally inopportune. I average 125 FPS generally. Except y'know, when that happens. It doesn't happen with a vanilla client... Any idea what might be causing that, it's quite frustrating...

On 4/17/2016 at 0:34 AM, WinterBurn said:

Hi,

I'm finding that when I use the mod pack I get little "lags" or hitches where my screen freezes for split second. Generally just enough to run me into water or crash me into a building or something equally inopportune. I average 125 FPS generally. Except y'know, when that happens. It doesn't happen with a vanilla client... Any idea what might be causing that, it's quite frustrating...

It looks like Sela has quit tanks and quit streaming so you are probably better off finding new mods.