sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

11 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Unfortunately they updated the game version to 9.14.1 so yes the new res_mods folder will be empty. You should be able to copy and paste the 9.14 res_mods into 9.14.1 and it should work (based on my short test, YMMV). If you use Meltys armor stuff for the ball tank won't be available, I believe. Other then that you should be OK, again based on my short testing.

I did that. I believe it melty's shit that is causing the problem with ball tank. not that I care about it anyway I was just letting Sela know. The other stuff about not being able to buy premiums in game, safe shot being kind of broken and escape and enter key being locked in game are the big issues with this version. Fuck WG and how every update breaks the fucking mods.

12 minutes ago, Acumen said:

I did that. I believe it melty's shit that is causing the problem with ball tank. not that I care about it anyway I was just letting Sela know. The other stuff about not being able to buy premiums in game, safe shot being kind of broken and escape and enter key being locked in game are the big issues with this version. Fuck WG and how every update breaks the fucking mods.

Mods have rarely worked with all those shitty game modes, friend. Also I updated the pack to latest XVM/safeshot 

11 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Unfortunately they updated the game version to 9.14.1 so yes the new res_mods folder will be empty. You should be able to copy and paste the 9.14 res_mods into 9.14.1 and it should work (based on my short test, YMMV). If you use Meltys armor stuff for the ball tank won't be available, I believe. Other then that you should be OK, again based on my short testing.

Can confirm this worked for me.

16 minutes ago, sela said:

Mods have rarely worked with all those shitty game modes, friend. Also I updated the pack to latest XVM/safeshot 

Fanks Sela. You're the sexiest.

53 minutes ago, sela said:

Sela thanks for the update, just one note the alternate mods are all still showing in 9.14 folder in your zip file instead of 9.14.1 but I assumed they go in the 9.14.1 and it works fine, just FYI for anyone else.

** LAST UPDATED 02/04/2016 **

• Updated OTM Reload, SafeShot
  • Additional file structure updates for WoT 0.9.14.1

Hi,

I'm finding that when I use the mod pack I get little "lags" or hitches where my screen freezes for split second. Generally just enough to run me into water or crash me into a building or something equally inopportune. I average 125 FPS generally. Except y'know, when that happens. It doesn't happen with a vanilla client... Any idea what might be causing that, it's quite frustrating...

On 4/17/2016 at 0:34 AM, WinterBurn said:

Hi,

I'm finding that when I use the mod pack I get little "lags" or hitches where my screen freezes for split second. Generally just enough to run me into water or crash me into a building or something equally inopportune. I average 125 FPS generally. Except y'know, when that happens. It doesn't happen with a vanilla client... Any idea what might be causing that, it's quite frustrating...

It looks like Sela has quit tanks and quit streaming so you are probably better off finding new mods.

Sela, pls could you teach me how to update seafalcons damage panel myself? just so if you stop making your modpack I can keep running seafalcons because its literally the only damage panel I Like

Won't be out till tomorrow, had to work late

3 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

Sela, pls could you teach me how to update seafalcons damage panel myself? just so if you stop making your modpack I can keep running seafalcons because its literally the only damage panel I Like

Just get the newest GambitER and drop the config folder on top, he hasn't done a major rewrite of the code since like 6-7 patches ago. I'll compare the config files in Notepad++ side by side like I do with XVM to make sure there aren't any other changes but it's pretty simple usually. My config files are pretty neat because I'm anal so it's usually easy to follow along

4 minutes ago, sela said:

Won't be out till tomorrow, had to work late

Just get the newest GambitER and drop the config folder on top, he hasn't done a major rewrite of the code since like 6-7 patches ago. I'll compare the config files in Notepad++ side by side like I do with XVM to make sure there aren't any other changes but it's pretty simple usually. My config files are pretty neat because I'm anal so it's usually easy to follow along

okay cool.

what sort of changes are made to the code anyway, to make it work for new patches? like if the code is no different why does the 9.14 file not work with 9.15 etc

5 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

okay cool.

what sort of changes are made to the code anyway, to make it work for new patches? like if the code is no different why does the 9.14 file not work with 9.15 etc

I'll show you, I'm streaming now.

did you remove battle assistant due to the phone home shit?

1 hour ago, stag3 said:

did you remove battle assistant due to the phone home shit?

I actually removed it a version or two ago, it's a shitty mod that doesn't play well with others