sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

i'm @ work but have you guys just tried dragging everything into the new 0.9.15.0.1 folder?

Renaming the folder doesn't work for me. It's stuck loading, saying "updating discounts".

I waited around 5 minutes before alt + F4.

i was able to c/p the files over to the new folder, it lets me login fine but no tanks show up in my garage, it's just blank except for the t62 for the soccer thing heh. i dont get stuck like others tho.

Copied old 0.9.15 folder contents, also modified game version in xvm config files. Still stuck at ' updating discounts'.

EDIT Re-built res_mods with latest XVM (for micro update) added last - seems to be working.

Thank you!

I haven't played since they updated. Now that I found out that I can run your mod pack through a Crossover bottle software I can't go back to lesser mods ;)

i have permanently stuck this window in every second battle  .... what should I do ?

Au4sdEy.jpg

EDIT: At the beginning of the battle when is the countdown i have one problem, if i press Left ALT one window jump into my screen and then I have this window the whole battle ...