sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

11 hours ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

i have permanently stuck this window in every second battle  .... what should I do ?

Au4sdEy.jpg

EDIT: At the beginning of the battle when is the countdown i have one problem, if i press Left ALT one window jump into my screen and then I have this window the whole battle ...

You can edit this with the in-game settings menu (next to the Notifications icon)

13 minutes ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

i dont know how  :cri: xD

It's the little button in the bottom right, then click the russian, then there's an option on the right for something about LALT

:kjugh:  does anyone have issues with 6th sense sound ?     

in about 85% i don't get acoustic warning when i get spotted   / the icon pop's up but mostly without sound ,,,,, or is it a game bug :kjugh:

Love the Mod-Pack.

Thanks for keeping it up even though you don't play much anymore.

Only problem I have is last 3 or 4 Patches the DISABLE SAFE SHOT no longer works for me.

I do install your disable file, but the safe shot is still in operation.

Not that serious but sometimes it interferes with shots with nearby tanks.

Thanks

On 6/22/2016 at 11:52 PM, _DMT_ said:

Love the Mod-Pack.

Thanks for keeping it up even though you don't play much anymore.

Only problem I have is last 3 or 4 Patches the DISABLE SAFE SHOT no longer works for me.

I do install your disable file, but the safe shot is still in operation.

Not that serious but sometimes it interferes with shots with nearby tanks.

Thanks

I learned yesterday that Autoaim+ started including a safeshot equivalent. I'll put up an alternate file to disable this.

13 hours ago, sela said:

I learned yesterday that Autoaim+ started including a safeshot equivalent. I'll put up an alternate file to disable this.

Thank you.

For me the T key just says attack as opposed to telling my team to shoot a guy.  Any ideas?

Beta/pre-release: https://www.mediafire.com/?pf17hjbzapzfcsd

This has:

• PMoD
  • GambitER's Damage Panel (default config, since XVM isn't working)
  • Accurate Damage Indicator
  • Enemy Direction Box

Agree, really the only thing I'm waiting for is autoaim snapping at this point. The reload timer is also helpful for timing cheeky aggression.

20 hours ago, Daerlon said:

Agree, really the only thing I'm waiting for is autoaim snapping at this point. The reload timer is also helpful for timing cheeky aggression.

I haven't seen an updated version of autoaim+, but here is a trial version of an OTM reload marker (it expires 8/11, but should work until the old one gets fixed): http://wotspeak.ru/chity-zapreschennye-mody-world-of-tanks-wot/594-taymer-perezaryadki-vragov-i-soyuznikov-s-faylom-nastroyki-dlya-world-of-tanks-wot.html

30 minutes ago, CompeAnansi said:

I haven't seen an updated version of autoaim+, but here is a trial version of an OTM reload marker (it expires 8/11, but should work until the old one gets fixed): http://wotspeak.ru/chity-zapreschennye-mody-world-of-tanks-wot/594-taymer-perezaryadki-vragov-i-soyuznikov-s-faylom-nastroyki-dlya-world-of-tanks-wot.html

It's updated now

Am I missing something here, so in Sela's beta release the folder structure inside is still 0.9.15, game complains it needs 0.9.15.1, so I copied that back from my res_mod backup, but that just means it doesn't load any mods, so next I tried renaming the folder in Sela's beta to 0.9.15.1, the game tries to load but doesn't.

So how did you folks get this to work?

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm a retard pls ignore, I was mistakenly in one of Sela's older mod packs.

Edited by RealBattousai
Cause Batt's a retard
46 minutes ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Something is different with the Hit Sounds in the game when using the Sela Mods.

When I play without the Sela, I can't tell if a shot penned or bounced.

I had the same problem. Pens and bounces make the same sounds.