sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

8 hours ago, Assassin7 said:

F

What was the xvm issue you said you noticed yesterday?

6 hours ago, IanSanJR said:

is there any different pmod v22-3 and ur version v22-4?

There were a few updates in the skins section for session stats (which I'm not using) and the results display while in a battle. I don't speak Russian so I habe to use Google Translate on the page but he has a change log on the RU forums

2 hours ago, GunnSm0ke said:

Hell ya!!! sela XVM strim was amazeballs!!!

NP friend :^)

12 hours ago, sela said:

There were a few updates in the skins section for session stats (which I'm not using) and the results display while in a battle. I don't speak Russian so I habe to use Google Translate on the page but he has a change log on the RU forums

I see they add AS3 (action script 3)

kind of adobe flash player

Previous versions had an option to keep default zoom settings where it would remember your last zoom setting. Is there still a way to do this?

12 hours ago, SuperTheBoss said:

Previous versions had an option to keep default zoom settings where it would remember your last zoom setting. Is there still a way to do this?

Yes, you should be able to use the same file from last release. I will hopefully update the pack to add in more detailed instructions and Alternate Files this weekend.

9 hours ago, sela said:

Yes, you should be able to use the same file from last release. I will hopefully update the pack to add in more detailed instructions and Alternate Files this weekend.

Thank you. I actually found it and edited the file myself to change the "true" to "false" but I'm not sure if others would be able to do this without visual studio or some equivalent technically you should be able to do it in notepad but I'm not familiar with the file type.

2 hours ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

last update unplayable for me 

It's some weird 

I can not get used to it

now i play wwith your first beta update 

I hope that soon will update

:damn::nmad:

What exactly is wrong?

The only bug I've noticed is that the 'Player' and 'Platoon' labels on the damage counter are switched around, but that's an easy fix. Everything else has been working great.

I've made some config tweaks here and there that I haven't released yet, waiting on some other mod updates to release together. Been playing CSGO/Rust the last few days. 

New micro patch incoming tomorrow that will mess with the file structure, likely breaking current mods: http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/pc-browser/23/announcement-server-maintenance-11-aug-2016/

Looks like we might have to wait a while longer before an updated pack can be released.

19 hours ago, CompeAnansi said:

New micro patch incoming tomorrow that will mess with the file structure, likely breaking current mods: http://worldoftanks.asia/en/news/pc-browser/23/announcement-server-maintenance-11-aug-2016/

Looks like we might have to wait a while longer before an updated pack can be released.

XVM mostly problem crash maybe due AS3 in different config, but PMOD and Session stats is working as well

I had no issues with my mods so far.  I just moved them from 9.15.1 to the new 9.15.1.1 folder in res_mods.

Full disclosure:  I'm not running reticle or XVM-based mods (RIP multi-row tank carousel) at this time.  I use primarily appearance mods (rock on Minions!) with only a few in-battle mods like team HP pool and accurate direction indicator.

I run your mod as it comes standard without any alternatives.

Copied it over, no errors afterwards.

I installed the updated XVM and your config worked fine with it, as did my old carousel settings from 9.15. The rest of your mod package seems to work just fine too. Looks like we're good to go.

Maxim commited a lot of code related to carousel 2 days ago, so sooner or later that stuff should work too. Have not tried latest nightly yet, still at work.

7 hours ago, OnkelAlfa said:

I run your mod as it comes standard without any alternatives.

Copied it over, no errors afterwards.

Can confirm.  Simply copying it over standard, no changes works with no issues...

On 8/11/2016 at 2:51 PM, sela said:

I'll do some testing on it and if everything goes okay I will upload the new version probably today or tomorrow

update coming?

Excerpt from SelaStream last night

Hey are you guys new to Rust? (about 4 hrs each)

Make sure you take off all your clothes when you hear the helicopter

So, How old are you two?  (Answer was 20 and 23?)

Niiiiiiiice

Let's all take off our clothes and hide from the helicopter together...

9 minutes ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Excerpt from SelaStream last night

It was more of me trying to trade nudes for helping them out :)

so modxvm not working with latest version or am I doing something wrong?

It works for me flawlessly in battles.

In the garage i have trouble seeing all the equipment. Had to load my laptop up to swap equipment on some tanks.