sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Like I said, no news atm for a Melty's update sadly, as I don't have the time to teach myself Flash and Python to get it working, and no news from the guy working on it over at aslain's.

You can check on it here: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/5988-091501-meltyelements-effective-armor-crosshair-mod/&page=2

just curious if anyone else has this problem?

The 'ray' that projects on minimap based on direction your gun is facing, is backwards on my minimap.

so my gun is facing south in actuality, where the green V arc is pointing, but the 'gun ray' is facing north

minimap3.jpg

On 8/25/2016 at 10:35 AM, rb_man said:

How can I use a different 6th sound? I would prefer one with that beeps for about 10 secs.

Should be other mods for that, just search for one 

1 hour ago, Bullroarerr said:

just curious if anyone else has this problem?

The 'ray' that projects on minimap based on direction your gun is facing, is backwards on my minimap.

so my gun is facing south in actuality, where the green V arc is pointing, but the 'gun ray' is facing north

minimap3.jpg

Possibly xvm-related, there is a newer version out that you can try

Only thing I miss at this point is the OTM reload timer.  Anyone know of a download link to one that works with Sela's mods?

On 28. 7. 2016 at 6:11 AM, sela said:

Beta/pre-release: https://www.mediafire.com/?pf17hjbzapzfcsd

This has:

• PMoD
  • GambitER's Damage Panel (default config, since XVM isn't working)
  • Accurate Damage Indicator
  • Enemy Direction Box

Hi Sela :)

Please can you make next patch this EASY MOD PACK ? i play with your first beta pack and its awesome :) really :) i play like expert with this pack :) pls :brokenheart:

9 hours ago, sela said:

Hey fgts I'm on vacation, should be doing tanks one or two nights a week when I get back (probably weekends). 

l say you let it go and go PRO CSGO Kappa

New patch out along with a new XVM release corresponding to that patch. Not sure if you feel like updating your mod pack for this or not, but I thought I'd flag the fact that XVM has updated to accommodate the patch.

If still in Vegas try the golden steer house.  Old school place, but legendary.  Ask for the Sinatra   Steak.  Off menu but always have. 

Table side ceaser salad is best you will have 

On 9/16/2016 at 7:44 PM, sela said:

I'm still out of town you cunts, will be back late tomorrow so don't expect updates before Sunday Eastern time. 

Also, we didn't even gamble in Vegas, waifu was too tired FML. On the other hand I didn't LOSE money gambling in Vegas...

Coke and Whores?

I mean what else is there lol