sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Is safe shot still default for this mod? is there a way to turn it off? Nothing worse than trying to shoot past a friendly to try and save them and mod says no.

The default puts the mini map into the middle of the screen (and for some reason I am unable to click on many locations)

H:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\sela

Changed file minimap.xc to "false"

"zoom": {
      "index": 5,
      "centered": false

Index 5 is pretty big.  I need to try 4 or 3

11 hours ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

SELA ? :feelsbad:

Jesus fuck are you kidding me

I've been trying not to get murdered by all the riots here, sorry. Go to "\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.15.2\scripts\client\gui\mods" and delete the autoaim files.

On 9/22/2016 at 4:40 PM, Acumen said:

Is safe shot still default for this mod? is there a way to turn it off? Nothing worse than trying to shoot past a friendly to try and save them and mod says no.

Open  "\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.15.2\scripts\client\gui\mods\mod_autoaim_indicator.json" with Notepad++ and edit the last few lines addon-dead_shot_blocker and addon-ally_shot_blocker to false

On 9/22/2016 at 8:25 PM, Smbakeresq said:

As a side note, I see FPS increases with your mods, and its less choppy also.  Why is that?

Because hacks

On 9/22/2016 at 8:38 PM, NightmareMk9 said:

The default puts the mini map into the middle of the screen (and for some reason I am unable to click on many locations)

H:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\configs\xvm\sela

Changed file minimap.xc to "false"

Index 5 is pretty big.  I need to try 4 or 3

You can change it to whatever, or just use the default minimap

Shit sela, hope your okay from those Riots. 

but, did you update seafalcons for 9.15.2? the old version is causing gun sounds to not work :-/

if not, ill just be patient and wait till you can

On 9/24/2016 at 6:05 PM, Assassin7 said:

but, did you update seafalcons for 9.15.2? the old version is causing gun sounds to not work :-/

Yes, I'll have it out soonTMTM

On 9/24/2016 at 6:05 PM, Assassin7 said:

https://www.mediafire.com/?4l7wzvxedxvimrw

For the Sela mod fanatics like myself, here is a tip on how to playing WoT today:

First time ever i tried to install Promod myself. It is more than useable, if one sets it up like Sela does.

Then i just have to live with superbad XVM config etc. - But atleast i can play day one :) - i usually waited with gaming WoT until Sela released his updated mods.

2 hours ago, OnkelAlfa said:

For the Sela mod fanatics like myself, here is a tip on how to playing WoT today:

First time ever i tried to install Promod myself. It is more than useable, if one sets it up like Sela does.

Then i just have to live with superbad XVM config etc. - But atleast i can play day one :) - i usually waited with gaming WoT until Sela released his updated mods.

Its better to just get the pmod stuff going, and then wait for the rest of the update.

I said it before, but some cheat mod SELA uses smooths out my frames.

Hurricane is heading his way, its almost over my head now, so SELA should have nothing to do but huddle in bunker with Wife and Cats and get his mod pack out.

People, don't be cheap, head to his twitch and give him a little something for the effort, even if its just a Happy Go F yourself.

1 hour ago, Smbakeresq said:

Its better to just get the pmod stuff going, and then wait for the rest of the update.

I said it before, but some cheat mod SELA uses smooths out my frames.

Hurricane is heading his way, its almost over my head now, so SELA should have nothing to do but huddle in bunker with Wife and Cats and get his mod pack out.

People, don't be cheap, head to his twitch and give him a little something for the effort, even if its just a Happy Go F yourself.

True enough, I've dropped 10 fps - doesn't matter though after i got a new PC (no more MBP for gaming!) :) . It is surely not as good as Sela´s setup, and will swap when he releases.

Also I can only approve throwing some $$$ after our loverly cat lover! 

17 minutes ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

Sad-Emoticon-For-Facebook.jpg

Calm down you filthy yuropoor, shit will be out in a few hours, I work for a living

2 hours ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

hobbit-1414690260.gif

Nice Penance.

Sela your stream last night was PRICELESS!!! Thank you!  I spat my wine out multiple times...

Thank you for all you do, I am happy to contribute in my small way.

Oddball

1 minute ago, Acumen said:

Anyone else excited that Sela played WOT 3 times in 1 week? :minglee: I tinkled a little.

Bump!

1 hour ago, sela said:

Mod pack v9.16.2 released!

** LAST UPDATED 06/10/2016 **

• Updated for World of Tanks version 0.9.16

Thanks alot! - much appreciated.

How do i remove OTM? - all those numbers everywhere irritate me.