sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

I want to use just the sixth sense sound from your modpack (not the hello kitty icon). Which file is that? xvm.bnk? I searched for files named SixthSense but didn't find any.

On 11/30/2016 at 8:02 AM, bandana0x said:

I want to use just the sixth sense sound from your modpack (not the hello kitty icon). Which file is that? xvm.bnk? I searched for files named SixthSense but didn't find any.

There is a file called SixthSense.png in res_mods\mods\shared_resources\xvm\res change it to whatever you want. Ie if you have a picture you like rename it SixthSense.png and put it in that folder.

Just letting you know Sela the stats panel in garage seems to be a bit random. Works sometimes other times it doesn't. Sometimes it will take 50 or so games before it updates. Not sure if it is something I am doing or not.

13 hours ago, Acumen said:

Just letting you know Sela the stats panel in garage seems to be a bit random. Works sometimes other times it doesn't. Sometimes it will take 50 or so games before it updates. Not sure if it is something I am doing or not.

Stop using his cheats :kwim: either way patch comes out tmrrw so he has too update everything . ..if he still wants too waste time on wot lol

3 hours ago, HELIONIST said:

Stop using his cheats :kwim: either way patch comes out tmrrw so he has too update everything . ..if he still wants too waste time on wot lol

Generally don't use mods but recently started playing arty to get the female crew member from stug mission. Wanted xvm to prioritize those pesky purples as targets. Got the chick and have uninstalled all mods again. I just find mods stress me out and I have a shit time playing. If I know how bad my team, is at the start I lose even the vestiges of fun I currently derive from this game.

Do we have a definitive answer on the Direction Arrows that change color when you are in direct line of sight of the enemy tanks?

Back in August Ghost Prime told someone they were considered illegal:

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/521439-focus-mod-need-a-mod-to-confirm-legal/

Link to August Post

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/510929-a-public-apology/page__pid__10372571#entry10372571

I also have a weird chat problem. It doesn't seem to let me chat for the countdown or for about the next 30 seconds.

Quote from ShostPrime about the spotting arrows:

GhostPrime
Community Coordinator

Administrator

Sent: Today, 11:01 PM
Please do link me to a replay that would be helpful. Thank you. 

The arrows were prohibited, but I will need to get clarification if they are under the new fair play policy. I will let you know.

6 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Do we have a definitive answer on the Direction Arrows that change color when you are in direct line of sight of the enemy tanks?

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/521439-focus-mod-need-a-mod-to-confirm-legal/

Link to August Post

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/510929-a-public-apology/page__pid__10372571#entry10372571

If they were deemed illegal, wouldn't WG NA have actually specified it in the Fair Play post? A single PM from 1 WG employee 4 months ago is pretty far from being a reliable source of confirmation.

Sela,

Thx. Want to use this without XVM. Do i just delete the XVM 6.5 files (determined by downloading V6.5 including mods folder, shared folder/xvm, andunder  9.17.0 /looby.swf & battlevehiclemarker.swf & battle.swf & mod.pyc)?

Either that or a separate link of your files without XVM

Thanks.

11 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Link to August Post

They aren't illegal atm, stop talking about it

7 hours ago, SmradlavyBogos said:

hi sela thx for update :)

pls if u can add enemy and team hp thx :)

It's on the list to add

7 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

I also have a weird chat problem. It doesn't seem to let me chat for the countdown or for about the next 30 seconds.

Re-download and try again, I don't know what's causing it

4 hours ago, General_6 said:

Sela,

Thx. Want to use this without XVM. Do i just delete the XVM 6.5 files (determined by downloading V6.5 including mods folder, shared folder/xvm, andunder  9.17.0 /looby.swf & battlevehiclemarker.swf & battle.swf & mod.pyc)?

Either that or a separate link of your files without XVM

Thanks.

Can try that, damage log won't work without XVM though. 

Don't seem to be getting the session stats either - I'll guess I need to try a re-download and install

yea session stats aren't working for me either

did you guys just drag everything in the 0.9.17.0 folder into the new 0.9.17.0.1 folder?

The minipatch has broken the mod pack for me as of this morning.

However, I just copied the contents of res_mods/0.9.17.0 into res_mods/0.9.17.0.1 and it works.

4 hours ago, hail2skins said:

The minipatch has broken the mod pack for me as of this morning.

However, I just copied the contents of res_mods/0.9.17.0 into res_mods/0.9.17.0.1 and it works.

What he said.  Works fine to copy into the 0.9.17.0.1 folder

thanks heaps Sela, I wouldn't be able to survive without Seafalcons. its literally the only mod I can't live without, the vanilla feedback UI for it is terrible

2 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

thanks heaps Sela, I wouldn't be able to survive without Seafalcons. its literally the only mod I can't live without, the vanilla feedback UI for it is terrible

At least you get it, my heart is not the same without Meltys ......RIP.

Just now, HELIONIST said:

At least you get it, my heart is not the same without Meltys ......RIP.

hey, I used Jimbos for the longest time as well lol. granted hes still got third party people remaking it, but its a shame he stopped it.