Jump to content
sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, sela said:

I don't understand what you are asking or what the problem is ?

my problem is, the 3rd person camera is aiming down the barrel when entering a game, wich makes it hard for me to determine wich way the tank itself is going. I like to see the tank aswell, zoom out a few levels. How can i change the default zoom in 3rd person from down the barrel to where i can see the tank

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rezonen94 said:

my problem is, the 3rd person camera is aiming down the barrel when entering a game, wich makes it hard for me to determine wich way the tank itself is going. I like to see the tank aswell, zoom out a few levels. How can i change the default zoom in 3rd person from down the barrel to where i can see the tank

Use you mouse wheel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Use you mouse wheel?

i know.. but i want it to be zoomed out when i enter the match by default

Link to post
Share on other sites

As a note there is a micropatch going live tomorrow on EU, so stuff will all have to get re-checked for validation before being released again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sela said:

** LAST UPDATED 25/02/2017 **

  • Updated for WoT v0.9.17.1
  • XVM updated to 6.5.5
  • Removed damage panel (rip SeaFalcon's)

I copy-pasted everything from the previous patch over, running all night with no issues. Including seafalcons

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Luna said:

I copy-pasted everything from the previous patch over, running all night with no issues. Including seafalcons

The choice to not use SF was a deliberate one (using the in-game damage panel instead) to see what tanks are shooting you

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2017 at 5:53 AM, sela said:

The choice to not use SF was a deliberate one (using the in-game damage panel instead) to see what tanks are shooting you

Why not use GambitER's damage log? It's always had that feature and the in-game one is u g l y.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gatortribe said:

Why not use GambitER's damage log? It's always had that feature and the in-game one is u g l y.

seafalcons is gambits, with a different skin.

On 26/02/2017 at 5:00 PM, Luna said:

I copy-pasted everything from the previous patch over, running all night with no issues. Including seafalcons

uhh, could you give me a link to seafalcons? I deleted mine. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2017 at 5:03 PM, Assassin7 said:

seafalcons is gambits, with a different skin.

uhh, could you give me a link to seafalcons? I deleted mine. :(

 

SeaFalcon's for 0.9.17.1

https://www.mediafire.com/?so27547a0y1hm4l

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bullroarerr said:

been using ur mod for like 2 years, but having safe shot makes game unplayable

Hold down alt iirc to temporarily disabled, there's a file somewhere you can delete I'll find it tomorrow

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is left Alt or left CTRL; hold while firing to shoot teammates

I only run into Safeshot issues when a friendly tank is partially blocking line of fire as they hump the enemy tank.  Maybe 1 game in 100.  

It has saved me ammo and team damage 100s of times.  It is a good tradeoff

Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to "..\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.17.1\scripts\client\gui\mods" and delete "mod_safeShot_extended.json" and mod_safeShot_extended.pyc"

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the micropatch just fucked everything.  Every time I switch tanks it takes 2-5 second for "Mounting Equipment"

And when I try to enter the tech tree it just turns the gear forever "Loading Interface"

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

I think the micropatch just fucked everything.  Every time I switch tanks it takes 2-5 second for "Mounting Equipment"

And when I try to enter the tech tree it just turns the gear forever "Loading Interface"

I need to update XVM

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sela said:

I need to update XVM

Seems like someone managed to make MeltyMap gun sight work for this patch , any chance you plan on adding it back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, HELIONIST said:

Seems like someone managed to make MeltyMap gun sight work for this patch , any chance you plan on adding it back?

Will investigate and let you know :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2017 at 3:01 PM, HELIONIST said:

Seems like someone managed to make MeltyMap gun sight work for this patch , any chance you plan on adding it back?

oo interested in this, it's the only sight i liked

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...