sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Well my flight to Charlotte got canceled so I am driving back (5 hrs in, 7 to go) so its gonna be a little bit. Rip sela

Everything seems to be working as of this morning.  Only issue is CTD when closing the game.  I mixed in anfields xvm.  I've heard some issues with minimap last known?  Haven't had time to really look into it.

I've tried some of of the mods from Sela's pack and i realised that file aims.pyc is causing the crash on exit. That file is responsible for reload timer showing in replays. File location is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client\avatarinputhandler Those who have crashes might try removing the aims.pyc to see if it fixed the issue.

Sela i decided to install your mod pack, works great so far.  Just trying to get used to all the colors...lol  great job

BTW the wife loves the new garage lol

Oh i just noticed in tank companys it doesnt show stats for each tanker... Is this normal, because my other pack showed them.

Not a big deal either way

I've tried some of of the mods from Sela's pack and i realised that file aims.pyc is causing the crash on exit. That file is responsible for reload timer showing in replays. File location is C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.11\scripts\client\avatarinputhandler Those who have crashes might try removing the aims.pyc to see if it fixed the issue.

Fixed my issues, thanks.

Downloaded the new pack, and every time i click play from downloader, it looks like video is going to play then before anything happens, it crashes back to desktop.  Replaced res_mods folder with original and it loads everything fine, try to replace res_mods with your pack again and again it fails to load game from launcher. Any ideas on what to try?

Fixed my issues, thanks.

Yes, the crash on exit definitely aims.pyc.  I read elsewhere it was causing the crash on exit, I grabbed one from another mod pack that said it fixed the issue and replaced it and been working fine since.

Also, I installed the old serverside crosshair (Link) over Sela's, than copied back over sela's server side dds files and seems to look/work just like before.   The only issue is the client-side reticle doesn't appear until after you enter 'zoom' mode the first time.

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates, I had to drive for about 15 hours straight and I've been awake for the past 36 or so. I am gonna sleep and get an update out by noonish tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience

(Supposed) fix for server reticle in Metly's: http://www.reddit.com/r/WorldofTanks/comments/1xtzq1/meltymaps_math_mod_how_do_you_enable_both_server/cfeoudo

I haven't tried it so I can't say for sure if it works and doesn't cause problems. I'm probably going to wait a day or two for mod writers to fix any bugs and WG to fix any lag myself.

Confirming this server side sight works.

Nvm, seems to work, but then stays stuck after using sniper mode and going back to arcade.

Downloaded the new pack, and every time i click play from downloader, it looks like video is going to play then before anything happens, it crashes back to desktop.  Replaced res_mods folder with original and it loads everything fine, try to replace res_mods with your pack again and again it fails to load game from launcher. Any ideas on what to try?

I too have this issue, can run with just xvm but not the 8.11 folder

I too have this issue, can run with just xvm but not the 8.11 folder

Found out the answer on WoT forums. Copy the XML document paths provided in the pack to WoT. Fixed the issue for me. 

Version 8.11.3 released. 

Serverside reticle is now working (thanks iRacerX). Also fixed Melty's causing CTD issues. I have updated the Readme to include instructions on:

• Disabling the IGR Tech Hangar
  • Turning off the disabling of mousewheel zoom
  • Changing XVM configs/colors
  • Adjusting the Serverside Crosshair
  • Alternate FOV for 16:10 or 4:3

If you are having issues:

• Download the latest (v8.11.3) version
  • Delete res_mods and do a clean install
  • Read the Readme 
  • If you are having any other issues, then please let me know.

Download:

http://adf.ly/ddL66

Tried it out; I think everything worked, but the garage and replays crash when I close it (at least with alt+f4).

having trouble with enemy tank markers not respecting colorblind mode, though. outlines work, minimap icons work, overhead tank names are a shade of dark red i like to call "fuck you, pauli".

Again, try a clean install with the latest pack.

What exactly are you referring to re: colorblind mode? Can you give me some screenshots?

apologies for the crude chop, but here is a comparison between vanilla and your mod (v8.11.3), colorblind mode off and on:

colorblindcomparisonforsela_zps75cf4b7e.

there are three elements that change color when colorblind mode is checked: map markers, overhead markers, and tank outlines. with your modpack, only the map markers and tank outlines change color.

I'm not trying to be a dick or force work on you, it just jumped out at me. Is there a file I can delete or line I can change to revert to stock overhead markers?

In other news, the new release fixed the crash issue I was having.

apologies for the crude chop, but here is a comparison between vanilla and your mod (v8.11.3), colorblind mode off and on: 

colorblindcomparisonforsela_zps75cf4b7e.

there are three elements that change color when colorblind mode is checked: map markers, overhead markers, and tank outlines. with your modpack, only the map markers and tank outlines change color.I'm not trying to be a dick or force work on you, it just jumped out at me. Is there a file I can delete or line I can change to revert to stock overhead markers?In other news, the new release fixed the crash issue I was having.

Did you change the xvm.xc file to the colorblind mode one? I have instructions in the readme.

Did you change the xvm.xc file to the colorblind mode one? I have instructions in the readme.

that fixed it, thanks!

Sweet. If you guys are having any issues let me know. Also I am aware the incoming damage panel isn't working.

The zoom function is wierd, I cannot zoom in all the way with the mouse, unless I press "Shift" first, then, if I do, I can't zoom back out all the way. It's a real pain to have to use a key to change that function every time.

Never mind, my error, I did not see the "no scroll" note in the "read me".

Good work dude, impressed you can work so many bugs out so quickly, and that you have the patience to do so... :P

Hey all, I just downloaded the mod and I cannot figure out what the 2 circles and the red box are?? please tell me what they are.

sry I can not upload a screenshot.     but the 2 I am talking about are the ones in the mini map the green inner and the orange outer circles and the red box that takes up most of the map.

And other then that this mod is great thanks very much :)

Hey all, I just downloaded the mod and I cannot figure out what the 2 circles and the red box are?? please tell me what they are.

sry I can not upload a screenshot.     but the 2 I am talking about are the ones in the mini map the green inner and the orange outer circles and the red box that takes up most of the map.

The large box is max draw distance. The large circle is max view range. The inner circle is your specific tank's adjusted view range (includes training and skills). This circle will change depending on your tank, crew and equipment (optics is included in calculation but not binocs).  In certain cases a tank's view range will equal max view range and you will only see one circle.

See this for a full description of what they are and what they mean for you:

sela, I noticed a strange glitch in the zoom indicator. As far as I can tell it's purely a cosmetic flaw. Wasn't sure if you noticed or if this is just me.

Edit: Well, it's hard to see in the picture there but my x8 zoom setting actually reads x7.88 or something. And it goes down a bit at each higher zoom.

shot_028.jpg

Edited by Sipher351