sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Already looked at that. I can't, because the python scripts haven't been rewritten for 8.11. If someone updates them I will consider it.

What OS are you running?

Windows 7.

The funny thing is that after copying Locastan's alt map files, it's fine but didn't have the view pointers, but yesterday the view pointers were working again without making any changes.  Even after multiple client restarts, they're still working, so all is good :)

As you can see I am enjoying the mod ;) thanks man

Looks like you'll need Safeshot in your pack too, #rip hesh'd_to_the_ass_E5 hue hue  :serb:

Looks like you'll need Safeshot in your pack too, #rip max hesh'd e5 hue hue  :serb:

Rip that guy. I am reaaaaaaally glad I didn't get auto'd yesterday.

I installed latest version without locastan´s maps and everything is working.  :thumbup:

Glad you're using it and liking it :)

I'm watching your twitch right now and notice you have the turret orientation on the minimap. Could you paste the config line where that happens?

It's not part of XVM. http://mirtankov.net/mods/10635-mod-napravlenie-stvolov-protivnikov.html

Ugh, looks like white death has now made the list of bannable mods. That sucks.

https://na.wargaming.net/developers/documentation/rules/rules/

Explicit highlighting of game objects that may seem dangerous as non-hazardous (e.g., white textures on destroyed tanks).

Explicit highlighting of game objects that may seem dangerous as non-hazardous (e.g., white textures on destroyed tanks).

Well, shit.

The clarification is that the "official" wgna site is for mod devs, not users. Its like underage smoking, its not illegal to smoke under 18 you just can't buy cigarettes.

Well, that would make hitskins and the yellow train car mods illegal as well. 

Basically this:

For NA players, there are no official "banned" mods unlike EU. Therefore everything is legal. If you are an EU player and need one of my mods disabled please let me know.

Basically this:

For NA players, there are no official "banned" mods unlike EU. Therefore everything is legal. If you are an EU player and need one of my mods disabled please let me know.

Thank you for clarifying Sela.

Sela, with the default load of your latest release, I get this problem occasionally with the xvm minimap.

With the vehicle class text on map.

XdbnF8N.png

I have no problems after copying in the alternate locastan minimap files.

So I still have issues even when I copy locastan's minimap files over.  The laser beams are still there, but it stops showing the last known position markers.  It does fix the vehicle class thing though.  Are there any files that need to be deleted?

I installed the file you linked, Sela... v2 works, but is unsightly, v1 makes my entire minimap a small transparent grid... 

I'll just go with Locastan's for now.

So I still have issues even when I copy locastan's minimap files over.  The laser beams are still there, but it stops showing the last known position markers.  It does fix the vehicle class thing though.  Are there any files that need to be deleted?

Are you using v8.11.6?

I installed the file you linked, Sela... v2 works, but is unsightly, v1 makes my entire minimap a small transparent grid... 

I'll just go with Locastan's for now.

Are you referring to the enemy FOV mod from mirtankov?

First of all thank you for the mod pack and the ongoing support, it has been an important companion in my fights for several weeks now.

However I have run into a slight problem:

After updating from 8.11.4b to 8.11.6 I now suddenly have the issue with the crosshair mentioned in post #602 on page 31. It can be resolved by activating the serverside crosshair, but is there any easy way to resolve this with the server crosshair off?

I´m sorry I didn´t understand the solution you gave in #605...

Are you using v8.11.6?

Yes, I am using your colorblind config though... not sure if that matters.  I'll try without it tonight.

Noticed another weird behavior with the XVM minimap... 8.11.4 (haven't updated to .5 yet)

Enemy cap circles don't seem to be appearing. 

Obviously I've played enough games to know where they are now. I just found it interesting that they aren't appearing at times.  At least 3 times today that I happened to notice. (also had several encounter games today and the cap circles worked fine in encounter.)

Updated to 8.11.6

Still have missing enemy cap circles. (Not a deal breaker though. I will definitely keeping using the modpack.)

HR2kgcf.jpg

Yes, I am using your colorblind config though... not sure if that matters.  I'll try without it tonight.

I will check it as well.

Updated to 8.11.6

Still have missing enemy cap circles. (Not a deal breaker though. I will definitely keeping using the modpack.)

HR2kgcf.jpg

Weird. Have you changed anything and did you make sure to delete res_mods first?

Just tried again by deleting all my res_mods and reinstalling 8.11.6. Still problems with cap circles.

Also had a crash to desktop in the middle of a match.