sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

with someone like sela keeping all his prems he could prob easily get back a few t10s within the next month.  :P

Still, dem 5 skill crews... :(

It's just time and gold and, if it has to come to it, I'd love to see his come back on stream. 

I really think since there is not promoted BAN LIST from WGNA this ban should not follow the guidelines of bans on other servers..... as in account sweep of tanks. This should be a time limit ban on the account at most and a SHORT one at that. Since WGNA has real-estate in the USA for offices and employees they are accountable to US legal procedures and this could be an easy law suit for the right mouthpiece. Moneys have been exchanged or accepted by WG to play the game.

Removing "minimap enhancements" was a good start. This stuff is in Warpack, and we all know Warpack is bannable. Distributing or advocating the distribution of it stuff probably wasn't a good idea, for anyone.

What good is that? Other than keeping premium tanks and his name?

It's the best to hope for, considering there's no way in hell they'll admit they overstepped by just lifting it.

Is safe shot a bannable mod because it depends on whiteskin?

It doesn't depend on whiteskins.

I'm not sure if it violates this rule though.  It's not really automating anything, but it is preventing a shot on a friendly (which itself is definitely against WG's rules).  Wouldn't that be awesome if they banned a mod that forced compliance to their rules? lol

8. Using keyboard macros in game situations (e.g., automation of work of “manual fire extinguisher”, except for an automatic shot from a reloaded weapon).

I meant in my file system, but thanks for the reply. Goes well with my original sarcasm. Huehuehue. 

Just delete the vehicles folder.  That's where the white skins are IIRC.

Weird, just a day or two ago i sent in a replay to WG with white dead tanks on and they didn't seem to care at all.

Weird, just a day or two ago i sent in a replay to WG with white dead tanks on and they didn't seem to care at all.

Because replays won't show mods. They will show whatever the client running the replay has.

Because replays won't show mods. They will show whatever the client running the replay has.

Guess i lucked out there.

Jingles and QB both use a mod that allows for free roaming of the camera -- which is clearly prohibited by the recently-translated-from-Russian rules.  I don't watch their streams, but I would imagine they don't use that particular mod during streaming.  Still, they obviously have it installed, which is a violation, yet they have not been banned.

I'm sure the fact that they make WG a metric crapton of money is purely coincidental... o_o

Jingles and QB both use a mod that allows for free roaming of the camera -- which is clearly prohibited by the recently-translated-from-Russian rules.  I don't watch their streams, but I would imagine they don't use that particular mod during streaming.  Still, they obviously have it installed, which is a violation, yet they have not been banned.

I'm sure the fact that they make WG a metric crapton of money is purely coincidental... o_o

It's allowed if you use it in training rooms and replays only.

Zoom mod can be seen from a replay. If the player who is playing in the replay zooms in or out more than the normal zoom allows then you will see that happening on the replay even if you don't have any zoom mods installed.

I think it is legal to use that mod in replays but not while playing.

I'll be back streaming tonight.

Welcome back! I hope some mod heard an earful for that transgression last night.