sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Weird. I'm running the melty green from your pack and mine looks different. Specifically the dispersion circles on yours are more visible and the horizontal stadia lines are thinner

Weird. I'm running the melty green from your pack and mine looks different. Specifically the dispersion circles on yours are more visible and the horizontal stadia lines are thinner

They're compiled by different people.

thanks for the great mod pack!

been having one minor issue though...

the FPS, clock, PING indicator at the left top of the screen covers up a part of the damage log. (as seen in screen shot)

43dd1f61c3.jpg

Is there any way to move the indicators left or the damage log right? (preferably the former)

thanks for the great mod pack!

been having one minor issue though...

the FPS, clock, PING indicator at the left top of the screen covers up a part of the damage log. (as seen in screen shot)

43dd1f61c3.jpg

Is there any way to move the indicators left or the damage log right? (preferably the former)

Can't move them. You aren't running my XVM but you'll need to edit your damage log.

Hey, Sela. When i have your modpack enabled I don't see my marks of excellence. This goes with in garage and inside a match. Can you help me out?

The only alt files I have installed are Team Hp Pools, Your XVM colors, MeltyMap's Math Mod - Blue, and Gnomefather's gun sound mod

With mods.

H41O4O2.jpg

Without mods.

jC6fkPQ.jpg

(I'm bad, need to Chai snipe more)

Hey, Sela. When i have your modpack enabled I don't see my marks of excellence. This goes with in garage and inside a match. Can you help me out?

The only alt files I have installed are Team Hp Pools, Your XVM colors, MeltyMap's Math Mod - Blue, and Gnomefather's gun sound mod

With mods.

H41O4O2.jpg

Without mods.

jC6fkPQ.jpg

(I'm bad, need to Chai snipe more)

Sorry I didn't see this, I'm running the same mods you are except gnomefather's and I'm seeing the marks. Is this still an issue?

Yeah, apparently it's only me. I have asked around to see if people that run your mod also have the problem... but they don't. Gonna re-download the pack to see if there was a bug in the download itself

Edit: it was Gnomefathers... his scripts are messing the icons up. any other sound mods out there?

Yeah, apparently it's only me. I have asked around to see if people that run your mod also have the problem... but they don't. Gonna re-download the pack to see if there was a bug in the download itself

Edit: it was Gnomefathers... his scripts are messing the icons up. any other sound mods out there?

No idea. The default sounds aren't as bad now with 9.1 though.

No idea. The default sounds aren't as bad now with 9.1 though.

RIP, kept thinking I just needed more battles for them to appear. Dunno how I feel about taking gnomefather's out though.

alright so i am using ur mods and when i played my first game everything was fine, except whenever i went into sniper mode. Whenever i go into sniper mode it is all black except for the reticle (meltys blue) and i dont know how to fix it. plz help

alright so i am using ur mods and when i played my first game everything was fine, except whenever i went into sniper mode. Whenever i go into sniper mode it is all black except for the reticle (meltys blue) and i dont know how to fix it. plz help

Turn off "Enable Optics Effect in Sniper Mode" in the in-game settings.

Hey Sela,

I don't see my effective armor when using Melty's. Is it a setting I can edit?

Thanks

Hey Sela,

I don't see my effective armor when using Melty's. Is it a setting I can edit?

Thanks

Hey man, long time no see. How you doing?

What tank?

Hey Sela,

been on and off in your stream but work is now busy:) I cannot see the EA on any tank. It use to be at the bottom and I use it to know if I over turn when I sidescrap.

As you can see your lessons paid out really good, I got out of the yellow WN :P

Hey Sela,

been on and off in your stream but work is now busy:) I cannot see the EA on any tank. It use to be at the bottom and I use it to know if I over turn when I sidescrap.

As you can see your lessons paid out really good, I got out of the yellow WN :P

Yeah I see that :D

Let me see what I can do re: armor calculator

Who has the knowledge to left justify the vehicle name in the playerspanel?

"vehicleFormatRight": "<font face='consolas' color='{{c:t-rating}}'>{{t-rating%2d~%|--%}}</font> <font face='consolas'>{{vehicle}}</font>",

This nearly universal acceptance of center justified text makes my eyes bleed...here, there, and everywhere.

NVM

here is one method:

"vehicleFormatLeft":  "<font face='consolas'>{{vehicle%-10.10s}}</font> <font face='consolas' color='{{c:t-rating}}'>{{t-rating%-2d~%|--%}}</font>",

A major improvement in the left side playerspanel...right side is improved but not perfect....will post screen shot when I've sorted it out.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/KenFlorian/AMajorImprovement.png

A major improvement in the left side playerspanel...right side is improved but not perfect....will post screen shot when I've sorted it out.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/KenFlorian/AMajorImprovement.png

If you've got one side sorted out you should just need to reverse everything. There's also a tag somewhere to align right (versus left).

Here's the right panel....it's almost good enough but I can't seem to remove the extr space between wn8 and rating.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/KenFlorian/RightPlayerPanel.png

Can you give me the cod efor your right hand side