sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Hi nice mod. Is there a way to reduce how much you zoom out? I find when I switch between modes I end up being to far out and get confused.

edit using notepad++ or notepad

res_mods/0.9.4/gui/zoomx.xml

there will easy u put number inside column

if you want default like world of tanks zoom

1 4 12 20   => this one default

This pack is great.

Well done.

Anyone know how to make it so when I hit shift - on melty's - it stays zoomed. By default, it resets every time to being zoomed out...I want it to stay zoomed in.

Just look inside the modpack for the alternate files and there should be a folder that's labelled "Default zoom OFF" or something like that. Just copy that into your res_mods and overwrite when it asks. BTW this is in the readme included.

Edit: used the wrong quote.

hmm just did a fresh install after deleting res_mods and when i zoom in, melty's is stuck on the top left of the screen instead of dead center, i'll try another fresh install

rMnjYI2.jpg

edit: reinstalling fresh, same thing.. any ideas?

edit 2: i just downloaded melty's green 9.4 from this site and overwrote the one in the pack, everything is back to center again

http://wothelp.com/wotsnew/2014/11/04/world-tanks-9-4-mods/

Not sure what is causing the issue with the sight like that. It does look like I have fixed the notification center issue as well as brought back the 10s sixth sense. I should have the update ready tonight.

Not sure what is causing the issue with the sight like that. It does look like I have fixed the notification center issue as well as brought back the 10s sixth sense. I should have the update ready tonight.

He needs to reinstall wot  and delete that https://eu.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/387/30/ , l did it and worked fine .

no need to reinstall wot, i just installed the version of melty's i linked above and it fixed it.

waiting on 10s sixth sense now :)

FYI Safeshot is now a toggle on/off with the "Y" button

is that so you can shoot friends after you've won, or is there a legitimate use?

Did you get the latest version and do a clean install?

Yes sir. Deleted res_mods folder and got the latest version of your pack and put that in.

As you said you were using locastans session stats, I downloaded that manually and compared the files. Your pack does not seem to be having sessionstat.pyc. Could this be the problem?

Mini Patch today has screwed the pooch.

The game ran after doing the update, but the crosshair was messed up

xhair_zpsf3bbfc43.jpg

I downloaded 9.4.3 and did a fresh copy of the res file.  But the game is detecting the wrong version of the software.  Even after deleting the res and resmod folder the game will not load

Up_zpsd2cde3c5.jpg

I am going to do a complete re-install now

I downloaded 9.4.3 and did a fresh copy of the res file.  But the game is detecting the wrong version of the software.  Even after deleting the res and resmod folder the game will not load

I am going to do a complete re-install now

WOT may not run if you don't have a res_mods folder with an 0.9.4 folder inside. Just make sure they're empty.

Also, there is a way to force an integrity check/fix of your client files in the launcher - much faster than a complete re-install. They changed it recently, I have the correct commandline on my home 'puter.

I just checked & I believe this is the correct instructions - https://eu.wargaming.net/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/429/30/what-should-i-do-if-my-game-does-not-start-how-to-check-integrity-of-launcher-  I will double check when I get home if it doesn't work for you.