sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Got a mirror for the download? Mediafire seems to be down.

Or my ISP doesn't like Mediafire. The file downloads like 1 kb per minute and then fails.

any word on if they were able to fix the control modes for the reload counter on melty's?

Its a WG issue and is happening to everything still and it isn't fixed yet

Hi Sela,

Running Linux I needed a modpack I could just unzip, and yours seemed to be pretty highly recommended.  Unfortunately, I'm so noob that I can't figure out what the boxes are for above each tank... I'm thinking I might be missing a font file and that it should be text, but if not can you let me know what mod these come from so I can go look it up?  Sorry to just ask, but 92 pages is a lot to look through for my answer :/

Here's the blocks that I'm talking about.

And thanks!

EDIT: Seems I should have just spent a few more minutes searching... Aslain's has a "font pack" that I installed and now I get the text.  YAY!

uMrH5gx.png

Something seems to have changed in safeshot. It used to toggle on/off with alt, now it kind of turns on and off randomly if I type...

If you read back a page or so you'd see the post about that. "y" is now a hard toggle for safeshot. 

Its a WG issue and is happening to everything still and it isn't fixed yet

lol so in their minipatch they still couldn't fix that, awesome

For the Meltys reticule plastered off to the side, the error only affects the green one.  The blue is working fine.  Has anyone got the green one to work?

Thanks as always.

For the Meltys reticule plastered off to the side, the error only affects the green one.  The blue is working fine.  Has anyone got the green one to work?

Thanks as always.

Dunno if there is still a way for you to get it, but in the original v0 that came out on patch day, the green version that was in that pack still works for me. 

Anyone else got this little bug with Melty about the Reload Time left ?? Some time to time, Melty tell me the Shell is loaded, but it's not, because i still see the Reload Animation on the Crosshair.

Anyone else got this little bug with Melty about the Reload Time left ?? Some time to time, Melty tell me the Shell is loaded, but it's not, because i still see the Reload Animation on the Crosshair.

Yes it is a WG issue

2 things please,1 How to take of the Red aim cross i have,patches ago was just removing some kind of xml file where you could find noScrom and ZoomX,but now i dont have it and i dont know what to do,the other one is how to make my carousel back to 1 row only,since last time i played this was long ago in 9.3(i think) since now this mod isnt included but i still having it,and i cant change the numbers of the rows like before

1TMvRYe.jpgWZrZakU.jpg

2 things please,1 How to take of the Red aim cross i have,patches ago was just removing some kind of xml file where you could find noScrom and ZoomX,but now i dont have it and i dont know what to do,the other one is how to make my carousel back to 1 row only,since last time i played this was long ago in 9.3(i think) since now this mod isnt included but i still having it,and i cant change the numbers of the rows like before

Can't help you with the server cross, but the tank carousel is now included in XVM, so to edit it you need to go to res_mods/xvm/configs/carousel.xc and the options are all in there. 

hello Sela, just wanted to say thank you again for your modpack. been following you for over a year (literally following you, hint check outside your window, will see me jerking off *wink wink*)

joking aside i wanted to request you add a mod to your pack:  Battle Assistant Artillery PoV Mod: http://pkwot.blogspot.hu/2014/11/94-battle-assistant-camera-modification.html?m=1

screenshots in the link, adds an additional view for spg fire. i think you will really like it.

Here is a video of how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wqNLfRQPEQs

FYI its a legal mod as a winner of a contest in russia. it was cleared for use on US servers: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/405146-not-prohibited-battle-assistant-artillery-pov-mod/

thanks brother

and what about the serverside reticle? before i could just delete a xml file on the gui folder,and i could use the server reticle mode in the game without that second reticle,but now i cant can you help me?

and what about the serverside reticle? before i could just delete a xml file on the gui folder,and i could use the server reticle mode in the game without that second reticle,but now i cant can you help me?

Go to res_mods/0.9.4/scripts/client/mods/ and delete pmod.json and pmod.pyc as well as the PMOD folder