sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

I have to get the updated mod versions and update my EU client since NA doesn't update for a bit. My goal is to have it up before the weekend is over.

:maniac:  that would be great

The wait is just too long for me, so I'm trying out the OMC modpack. Some stuff I'm not too fond off though so may switch back to yours when it becomes available.

You do God's work Sela.

Unless you are not religious, in which case you do people's work for them.

He does Darwins work! ;-)

Cheers Sela,hopefully a return to normality will help me get back on track.

From an NA server guy who hasn't tried it yet, why doesn't using '1' to toggle allied outlines mess with your ammo types?

From an NA server guy who hasn't tried it yet, why doesn't using '1' to toggle allied outlines mess with your ammo types?

Num 1 as in "1" on the Num Pad

Hi Sela,

Thank you for all your work on this.  I just got home from work and downloaded your pack.  I don't see an XVM folder in your 9.6.1 resmods folder.  Was it an oversight or something else?

Thanks again!

Odd

Hi Sela,

Thank you for all your work on this.  I just got home from work and downloaded your pack.  I don't see an XVM folder in your 9.6.1 resmods folder.  Was it an oversight or something else?

Thanks again!

Odd

The files are now located in \res_mods\configs\xvm.

Can confirm safeshot isn't working, and it's not a matter of the config file being wrong.

Yeah, will look into getting an updated file.

Glacial download right now.  Too many NA trying to get it, or another issue?

Not sure. Probably a lot of people downloading at the same time.

Thanks guys. As always, I've done testing but if you notice any issues please let me know.

Thanks Sela for updating the pack, few questions:

Autoaim+ in the previous pack you got this red circle thing around the target, was useful to know for sure that you had the lock, but doesn't seem to happen in the new pack. I compared config files between the two and everything looks the same so not sure why that's is missing.

But the most important issue I am having... 6th sense icon... where is Hello Kitty! ! have used you pack for so long I am conditioned in a Pavlovian way to see the kitty...:P

Thanks Sela for updating the pack, few questions:

Autoaim+ in the previous pack you got this red circle thing around the target, was useful to know for sure that you had the lock, but doesn't seem to happen in the new pack. I compared config files between the two and everything looks the same so not sure why that's is missing.

But the most important issue I am having... 6th sense icon... where is Hello Kitty! ! have used you pack for so long I am conditioned in a Pavlovian way to see the kitty... :P

Yeah, I need to update it to include the 6th sense :)