sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

Not using OTM and had crashes every 3-5 battles after going from Sela 9.6.3 to 9.6.4.  Due to a support ticket for another WG issue, I installed from scratch and loaded Sela 9.6.4 again.  Now I crash approx. every 10 battles.

Most of my CTD happen right as I am placed into a battle.  See several others on my team saying "Sry CTD" in chat at the start of battles right after I rejoin from a CTD.  Not sure if it's all Sela's mod pack at fault.  Few answer when I ask them what mods they are running and only ran into a couple that use Sela's.  Frustrating as hell.

Try using the default engine_config.XML located in the Alternate files

I wasn't using OTM. I replaced the mod's engine_config.XML with the default and my CTDs stopped completely. Thanks!

I installed this yesterday without reading anything and let me tell you I was very surprised when Hello Kitty popped up to tell me being spotted is bad.

...replaced the mod's engine_config.XML with the default and my CTDs stopped completely. Thanks!

Ditto!

Did you become pro in csgo sela ? :)

Gold nova 1 at the moment

I installed this yesterday without reading anything and let me tell you I was very surprised when Hello Kitty popped up to tell me being spotted is bad.

What else did you expect?

Ditto!

Glad to hear!

Since OTM has been added I have noticed a sharp rise in CTD. Is there a newer version of this mod?

concur, epic CTD

So I just returned from a little hiatus and installed. Do I need to do anything to this engine_config if I didn't install the OTM mod?

Quick question. I select the color blind option in graphics setting but tank outlines are still red. Is there something I am missing?

Quick question. I select the color blind option in graphics setting but tank outlines are still red. Is there something I am missing?

You'll have to manually edit the silouhette.xml file to the color you want.

So I just returned from a little hiatus and installed. Do I need to do anything to this engine_config if I didn't install the OTM mod?

If you are running into CTDs, replace the engine_config.xml with the default one from the Alternate Files.

You'll have to manually edit the silouhette.xml file to the color you want.

Easily is correct. I do also have a colorblind XVM config if you'd like to try that out as well.

hmm,

What is OTM?

OTM Reload shows the approximate reload time for an enemy tank as well as the number of shells left. It was declared a legal mod by WGNA recently.

It was declared a legal mod by WGNA recently.

I really struggle to follow their logic on that.  But oh well, if they're going to give the green light I'll run with it

I really struggle to follow their logic on that.  But oh well, if they're going to give the green light I'll run with it

Yep, this.

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere in the thread but I'm not feeling as masochistic as I did when I read your entire Q&A thread.

Could you give a brief outline of what each mod in the pack does? I'm currently using one that has a lot of features I like but some I don't and yours seems to have the things I want, but, you list a lot of things I've never heard of before. So I just want an idea what it will do/look like if I do use it.

Hope that's not too much trouble :)

Easily is correct. I do also have a colorblind XVM config if you'd like to try that out as well.

If it is not to much trouble. I wouldn't mind seeing the color blind mod.

Where were you when Sela pushed the Leave -G- button?

It might be because I'm retarded, but I cant change my server side reticle to anything but this.

FpIDTNa.jpg

It might be because I'm retarded, but I cant change my server side reticle to anything but this.

FpIDTNa.jpg

You need to replace the gun_marker_blue.dds file in "res_mods/0.9.6/gui/maps/ingame/aim" with one of the files from the "Alternate Files/Serverside Crosshair" folder. You will need to delete/rename the original file and rename the new file to "gun_marker_blue.dds". 

You need to replace the gun_marker_blue.dds file in "res_mods/0.9.6/gui/maps/ingame/aim" with one of the files from the "Alternate Files/Serverside Crosshair" folder. You will need to delete/rename the original file and rename the new file to "gun_marker_blue.dds". 

I have done so, which is why I'm confused.

Sela, does engine_config improve in game? like FPS or something relate other than it?

Yes, it preloads all the textures, etc while the battle loads instead of doing them on the fly or something like that.

I have done so, which is why I'm confused.

Which replacement crosshair are you using?

Which replacement crosshair are you using?

Honestly, im retarded.  I named all the files gun_marker_blue.dds.dds