sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

I tried to ghetto make Sela's stuff work with the latest XVM by copying things around and stuff.

IT DID NOT WORK and, surprisingly, I suck at this game without all these mods.   Good to know.   Looks like I do Christmas stuff now.

Not a Sela Mod user, but in the same boat regarding transferring XVM configs/mods around.

XVM 5.0.1 t3 and 5.0.1 release stops you from loading into battle, blanks out the depo, store, mission log and barracks, and crashes the game when opening a crew's personal data. XVM 5.0.2 t1 fixes these issues. I successfully imported my 5.0.1 t3 configuration into 5.0.2 t1 by replacing vehiclename.xc with the new default file and copying over the comfirmoldreplay code from the new login.xc. 

Another issue was the usual text mess where everything is replaced with code strings. I updated my Yasen Krasen battle messages/session statistics mod, which included new res_mods/0.8.10/text/LC_MESSAGES files, as a preemptive measure.

I imported all the rest of my mods successfully with either a renamed folder structure or updates if there were available. 

The overlap between sela's and my mods:

• Locastan/4lCapwn's Tank Carousel
  • MeltyMap's Math Mod
  • MeltyMap's Protractor/DAR
  • Artasan's White Death
  • Omegaice's ReceivedDamage Announcer

Mods I have that are not the same as sela's. but use the same files

• Garage Clock
  • Colored Messages
  • Session Stats

I hope this helps.

Congrats Sela, and I agree with Treeburst, take your time. 

Woohoo, first poast!

Sela.   Seriously, don't get this up for us.

I mean, you have to get it up for her and all.

But, when she's showering, if you have time, feel free.   But only AFTER business is handled proper like :).

Sela dont listen to these yahoos....   You will be married the rest of your life, this magical day of interweb tanks 8.10 patch day will only happen once in all of our collective lives. You need to assess your PRIORITIES SIR!! Get me tanks mods!!

Congrats and merry Christmas! Now go do something more important than giving us our hacks!

bigtime congrats, but seriously dude, take care of a lil som'n som'n and then come help out us worthless scrubs who can't afford a day of baddie performance hit we will take to our stats without our Hax!

Congrats Sela. I use your mods, even though im not that good, but I am improving. No rush getting them up, we can't live without our precious mods, but you can.

Where will the download be?

Should be up in an hour or so after I've finished compiling and testing. Melty's and the Received Damage Announcer are not working at the moment with 8.10, so I will be switching to j1mb0's sight mod for the time being.

I was able to get an updated version of Melty's here.. Not sure if it's an official one but It works...

And congratz on the wedding!

-P

Jeez I'm driving to my house from my honeymoon. It'll be up in an hour or so.

How dare you have a life. This is what we get for using some scrub reroll's modpack.

Sela.   Seriously, don't get this up for us.

I mean, you have to get it up for her and all.

But, when she's showering, if you have time, feel free.   But only AFTER business is handled proper like :).

Why wouldn't he be in the shower with her?!? WTF is wrong with you people.