sela

[0.9.17.1] sela's mods - v9.17.1.2 released 26/03/2017

I installed the latest version, 9.7.4, the base mod, then Melty's Mathmod, then Locostan's detailed stats. Then went back and turned off noscroll. The problem is, I can load the game, and log in. But then when I click battle, I stay hung on the intro screen until I kill the game with Ctrl+Alt+Delete. So I just did a fresh download, and started over. It did it again. So I did a fresh reload just now, logged in, and played a battle just fine. This is pretty much the same set up I've run for a long time, trouble free.

Not sure if this has been covered (I did try to search), but why the "generous" xvm classification? I thought 2k+ was blue according to mots people and 2450+ purple, yet 1900 gets blue on your scale?

man those other sites just take up so much room on the screen, hope they fix melty's heh

yeah I miss melty's best crosshairs EVA

i installed meltymap's mod first (downloaded here http://worldof-tanks.com/meltymap-s-mathmod/ )  then installed sela's mod package over it, without auto aim   and it works fine so far,  no crashes  in 20 games

Yes the CTDs seem to be caused by the autoaim_extended.  I was getting the CTDs with deegees sight also.  I deleted the autoaim extended files in 0.9.7\scripts\client\mods and have yet to get a CTD.  This is the mod that highlights the selected autoaim target.  I am still running the autoaim_indicator which allows you to autoaim without have the cursor on the target.

The camera shake when firing is, I believe, due to having dynamic camera enabled.  I could be wrong, though.

Unfortunately this is correct. Count on WG to introduce something needed (dynamic camera makes it possible to drive in sniper mode) and at the same time wreck it (introduces camera shake on firing).

There are a lot of mods that will remove that after firing effect.

I reinstalled melty's sight overtop of selapack like someone above said, and the shake disappeared. I also found the file to change the pov camera sight, so I'm finally all good here. The removal of X-ray vision with the zoom in mod will take some getting used to though.

Yes the CTDs seem to be caused by the autoaim_extended.  I was getting the CTDs with deegees sight also.  I deleted the autoaim extended files in 0.9.7\scripts\client\mods and have yet to get a CTD.  This is the mod that highlights the selected autoaim target.  I am still running the autoaim_indicator which allows you to autoaim without have the cursor on the target.

Is that what gives you that red ring around the tank? I can live without that, I've had 4 CTD in 3 matches and it was driving me mad. Will see if that works for me later when I get home from work.

Somewhere there's a file that changes the POV camera to be higher above your tank, do you know which one it is so that I can remove it?

This. Please help, I can't play like this.

I installed everything except Sela aim. I even installed melty's blue and haven't had a crash in nearly 5 days. Where as before I would have at least 2 a session. I am thinking the bug is in the aim script or a combination of the aim script and some other mod. It's a shame because that aim script is so OP!

hmm every 5 or so matches i get a ctd when i click battle

Not running sela-aim but I get this about 1 time every 30 battles.  I can usually get back in within 5 seconds of the battle start.

So far removing the autoaim extended seems to have worked for me, awesome!  So far Melty's is holding up for me as well.  But where did the default sniper distance move to?  It used to be set in NoScroll but it seems like it got moved to a new file.

sniper distance is in

res_mods\0.9.7\scripts\client\mods\PMOD\zoomX.json

i don't get the crashes since i removed autoaim extended, when auto aiming anymore

i just get the random crash when i click battle