Deathpig_Jones

T49 -- Land Arty in a Bite-Size Package

Ive sent too many shells into the backs of turrets, tracks, ground, etc when fully aimed and resting rather than into soft spots in the T49 for me to entertain the idea that the 13 90 has bad gun handling.

T49 is still the most fun tank I could imagine myself playing in the entire game, BT-7 arty is a close second.

On 8/31/2016 at 1:26 AM, RunninKurt said:

T49 is still the most fun tank I could imagine myself playing in the entire game, BT-7 arty is a close second.

I think exactly the same. I 2 marked it in the first 50-70 games and then couldn't 3 mark it in the next 1000. I put it down to it being my wind down tank. I go to it to finish a session with some lol's. I never take it seriously but always have fun.

You guys play T49 with cola or without?

I have played mine with cola all the time. But consider skipping it to try make some money

with it. Big difference in handling and so on?   I could just try it...

On 8/31/2016 at 1:26 AM, RunninKurt said:

Agreed lol. Had a game where I only fired 4 shots.... all of them penned and did 3.5k damage... 

Land arty strikes back!

Full hp LTTB erased from the map

1014 dmg pen into t-54 ass, 2nd shot sets him on fire because fuck russian tanks

2 shots into the 122-54, full pen for both

result? 17 between modules and crew members gone, 5k damage and another ace tanker

N8C3c9Q.jpg

w8DqgQr.jpg

nhjSpZ4.jpg

#balancedbois

On 9/8/2016 at 5:56 PM, SIRJ4MES said:

You guys play T49 with cola or without?

I have played mine with cola all the time. But consider skipping it to try make some money

with it. Big difference in handling and so on?   I could just try it...

I use Cola but interestingly. I got to 2 marks very quick using optics then switched to cola and vents and went backwards. I think this is  because I no longer used it to spot damage.

On 19/9/2016 at 6:33 AM, Acumen said:

I use Cola but interestingly. I got to 2 marks very quick using optics then switched to cola and vents and went backwards. I think this is  because I no longer used it to spot damage.

But you can farm tracking damage..