Deathpig_Jones

T49 -- Land Arty in a Bite-Size Package

My boss constantly tells me he wants me to communicate better and be a more active participant in meetings. I made this to communicate what I'm usually thinking about:

pIdXi4n.png

It's come to where nothing else in WoT matters. It's either addiction or nirvana, and I don't even care.

Can you black in the marks on your artwork? #chode$tarz

9 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

It's come to where nothing else in WoT matters. It's either addiction or nirvana, and I don't even care.

Can you black in the marks on your artwork? #chode$tarz

It's nirvana. It accepts What Is in World of Tanks. You recognize that no matter how hard you try or how good you are the RNG will still steal many of your games. So rather than turning into a salty purple damage farmer, you can embrace the RNG. The lowest lows no longer bother you because it is expected. You are then free to ride the highest of highs and achieve that most sought after gift: F-U-N!

cINEfRK.png

On 12/06/2017 at 0:01 PM, CraBeatOff said:

Always 152mm, 18 regular HE 4 HEAT. The SPrem HE does more on splashes, but its not even worth the extra cost. HEAT is a bit hard to use, but very very valueable when you can utilize it. Its mostly for German slabs, but can be used on Russia and China sides and decks and British TD ass for bigger than the 300-400 non pen HE hits. 

The vanilla HE is working for me.. just reached 2 marks (woot for a teal!). The butt shots are hysterical. The hillclimbs (esp. Tundra Hill) are amusing. And from time to time, I go scout - had 9000 spotting Malinovka last week. 

Its one of those tanks that makes you go where you normally wouldnt.

Tried the derp after a few hundred games with the 90mm and just wasn't feeling it.  Not having as much as an impact.  Running same setup for both guns,  vents,  vstab and rammer.  Have 455m view range currently.  Drop the rammer for egd for derp? 

3 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

Tried the derp after a few hundred games with the 90mm and just wasn't feeling it.  Not having as much as an impact.  Running same setup for both guns,  vents,  vstab and rammer.  Have 455m view range currently.  Drop the rammer for egd for derp? 

Vstab, Vents, Optics, Cola?

On 7/3/2017 at 11:21 PM, PlanetaryGenocide said:

god dammit those were some dank replays

this is the only tank that keeps me playing this game tbh

We aim to please...and to chodepen. See signature for my take on that same sentiment

17 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

With the 152 you have to choose entirely different engagements than the 90, and indeed different than any other LT. No dpm, hp wasting aim time, questionable accuracy means you don't pick the same spots or shots. But you can pick on superheavies, obliterate softies and kill anything with 300 hp. Avoid mediums. It's not as good as the 90, but the gap is a LOT smaller than people think, and switching guns moves you from dpmonster to "i sure hope this doesn't miss"

GLD can help smooth the learning. 455 VR is a little low.

13 hours ago, 8_Hussars said:

Vstab, Vents, Optics, Cola?

That's what I use, but it requires some getting used to picking proper engagements to compensate for the aiming time.

3 hours ago, Copeyhagen said:

Don't need the optics,  maybe swap the rammer out and run cola. 

Use the optics! Drop rammer. The speed means you can shoot and scoot to avoid dpm contests, and inbetween good engagements you vision control. With the set-up above i get 520 VR which means spotting most tanks at 445 and virtually always spotting other LTs first.

Had 1200 games with the 152 when tier 8. Just swapped rammer for optics.  Will try another few hundred games 

14 minutes ago, woe2you said:

Submitted to their new video generator. Seems like a nifty feature for Labbers.

Let me know when it will be recorded. Hard to watch replay on phone and still I have some warm feelings towards derp wagon.