Deathpig_Jones

T49 -- Land Arty in a Bite-Size Package

On 21/07/2017 at 1:28 PM, MacusFlash said:

Let me know when it will be recorded. Hard to watch replay on phone and still I have some warm feelings towards derp wagon.

Just checked again and it's done.

Took this out a few times over the weekend, ended with a few 4000+ damage games and lots of evil laughs. One shot another T49 who didn't bother putting out the fire I started on him. Next tank up was a HWK which I sniped with a 900 dmg shot for the kill. First two shots in the game and I'm already at 2000 dmg. Next game flanked a Foch for 900 dmg, which helped break stalemate where my teams heavies were too chicken shit to take some damage. 

On 01/08/2017 at 7:39 PM, MntRunner said:

Took this out a few times over the weekend, ended with a few 4000+ damage games and lots of evil laughs. One shot another T49 who didn't bother putting out the fire I started on him. Next tank up was a HWK which I sniped with a 900 dmg shot for the kill. First two shots in the game and I'm already at 2000 dmg. Next game flanked a Foch for 900 dmg, which helped break stalemate where my teams heavies were too chicken shit to take some damage. 

Didn't bother or traded FE for cola like anyone who wants to hit anything.

Crab got back from vacation so we got back to some proper T49 platoons. No time to ease back into it, we had to flex our muscles and carry the very first game:

http://wotreplays.com/site/3770016#stats

Maps where light tanks consistently go to one spot at the start are the best for T49 pals:

ZZHPx8K.gif

Reloading? Keep a friend nearby!

mTlc5PS.gif

So many great moments. I'm just watching these and smiling wide.

@TheMarine0341 I heard you might be persuaded to do a little video compilation, with sound overlays etc, is this true? I have ideas and have been collecting replays, songs and scene ideas

A Guide on How to Have Good T49 Game

Step 1: Have friend Crab kemp boosh

Step 2: Get your chode in the game

irIKCcC.gif

Step 3: Don't be afraid to do it from the front

a3aQMNj.gif

Step 4: Don't worry if there is a little burning

Xbi85MP.gif

Step 5: Regret nothing, even your mistakes

LzrP49E.gif

Step 6: Because you can relax and watch your friend do someone in the butt

gOmcS6m.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that guide got a little weird....

Anyways, solo T49 can be fun, but platooned T49s is magnitudes more hilarious!

9iIsZfo.gif

kIkyfpI.gif

Crabmaster333's Guide to Winning on Prokhorovka

xnvSYL0.gif

LWYoIlV.gif

qH86PyT.gif

[/spoiler]

Miscellaneous Pubbie Abuse

5sxFMGv.gif

HjJmy75.gif

Q2zANKY.gif

nKNL1jA.gif

18 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

We're literally the best at what we do!

Alright, I'm sold. Gonna start grinding to it on my NA account so I can learn from the masters.

13 hours ago, woe2you said:

Alright, I'm sold. Gonna start grinding to it on my NA account so I can learn from the masters.

We play some pretty EU friendly hours. Add me on your NA account, and we'll see if you can learn the way of the chode. 

4 hours ago, CraBeatOff said:

We play some pretty EU friendly hours. Add me on your NA account, and we'll see if you can learn the way of the chode. 

Will do next time I log in. Be a while until I can chode though, I need to powergrind the line from scratch.

My notes on the

Chinese TD X - HEAT to back and sides. Ass is a 50-50 with regular HE, since its flat 70mm. Prem HE will usually pen on a good angle, HEAT is a gimme. 2100 hp 750 gun. Same shape at the IX

Chinese IX - same sides...tasty 60mm flat YUUUGE rear. 1800 hp. This is going to be a glorious candidate for deletion with HE, its like a Tortoise minus the side and rear armor! 750 gun

VIII - 45mm of side noms, but much lower profile than the other two (side profile hard to not hit in tracks), more ISU/704/SU-122-44 sized. Tasty 800 hp...front is about 125 effective, so potentially HEATable from the front. 390 gun. 

VII - built on a LT chassis 45mm frontally 20mm from the sides. Easy to pen if you don't hit the gun or tracks. 550 hp. 

Since I've got ~350 ping at present and lag spikes to match I thought I may as well try sallying forth with the chode attached. The agony. The ecstasy. The lighter side of WoT.