Deathpig_Jones

T49 -- Land Arty in a Bite-Size Package

I have seduced another to the wonderful ways of the T49 and man is dual derps fun!

Here we see an Emil in its natural habitat, little does it know that danger lurks nearby.

A poor Leopard trying valiantly to defend his base is no match for some sweet sweet lovin.

So, this happened...

That's what I like to call a "why the fuck not?" shot. I was actually more concerned with not hitting my teammate in the T-100. I had him just outside of the full screen reticle.

Also, the replay is interesting to watch. It features Barks_Internally derping out early with 0 damage (I didn't know he still played), a really weird dispersal by the red team and having to suicide derp to reset cap and save the win. For bonus points, a RELIC guy gets accused of hacking.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4702717#el_halluf-monjardin-t49

9 hours ago, monjardin said:

So, this happened...

*snip*

That's what I like to call a "why the fuck not?" shot. I was actually more concerned with not hitting my teammate in the T-100. I had him just outside of the full screen reticle.

Also, the replay is interesting to watch. It features Barks_Internally derping out early with 0 damage (I didn't know he still played), a really weird dispersal by the red team and having to suicide derp to reset cap and save the win. For bonus points, a RELIC guy gets accused of hacking.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4702717#el_halluf-monjardin-t49

I take those a bunch and it's the reason why my hitrate is so low... but, you know...

Speaking of Barks, I saw him streaming again sometime earlier this month and thought the exact same thing as you, was like "wtf he still plays/streams?"

Well, I finally got to experience the joy of a 3-man T49 platoon the other day, and I'm just left wondering why I didn't do it sooner. While a lone T49 is a competitive and fun tank, 3 of them in a platoon is absolutely insane.

We had a ton of hilarious moments, but the best was probably a battle on Redshire. An M53/M55 on our team starts the battle by calling us a fail platoon (meanwhile we were running 70%+ winrate for two days straight in that platoon). We promptly proved him wrong by killing an ELC EVEN 90, AMX 13 90, and Leopard PTA and crippling a Defender in the first two minutes of the battle.

After rage quitting tanks over Christmas "break" I came back to  play the only tank that brings me joy. Sadly low rolls hurt me even more.

https://gfycat.com/MilkyMiserableBanteng

Edit: seems ive broken embedding gifs.

Edited by minivinny789
in text

Its been awhile since I took this out for a drive.  Nothing spectacular but giggle none the less.

(Yes bad OBS skills...)

I leave it here where it belongs. For an another generation of derp drivers and chode$starz.