A friend of mine on the EU server is going to quit the game, and will likely let me make use of his account. I'm interested in playing EU CW/TCs/Strongholds. For reference, he's about 2400 overall with 10+ T10s, and was previously in PTS.

Who are roughly the top 10 clans based on their capability to map one another in a head to head fight, and in what order would you rank them?

Is FAME essentially the uncontested #1 clan on the server?

How difficult is it to get into a KAZNA/EFE tier clan?

How do top clans recruit?

How frequently do the better clans fight against each other, and are there any diplomatic pacts between any top clans or ethnic groups?

How much farming is there in general as opposed to actively seeking fights?

How active are Absolute TCs/Strongholds?

I'm not really CW expert or anything like that, but: For pure CW, I would say EFE is probably top clan, FAME is of course good also but I believe they are not quite as active in CW. And they have been farming gold in England for ages :) Then there is RSOP but i belive your Finnish is not quite good enough. :) After those Kazna, OMNI and so on.

Most top clans are pretty active in strongholds. As for recruiting I can't say much. I would guess that with 2.4k overall with good recents and T10 stats EFE is possible but not easy. Others I have no idea.

You can always check EU recruitment section, all top clans have topics there: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum/34-clan-recruitment/

#1: FAME

2: EFE

3: KAZNA

4: RSOP

5: RISE

6: OMNI

7: F15

8: UNICA

9: 9-TD

10: S-D

#2: FAME are the best but not unbeatable.

#3: Apart from FAME every clan is rather easy to get in.

#4: Same as NA clans do

#5: Not very often, except for when they just feel like it most are just content to farm gold. Yes, there are a lot of diplomatic relations going on between top clans, only ethnic powerhouse are the Finnish.

#6: Most top clans have their own piece of land where they can farm gold and the likes, big wars are between top clans are rare but do happen.

#7: Absolutes are a bit dead but strongholds are very active.

What happened to EU S3AL? Did they disband, or are they just not in the top 10 clans for CW?

Same as IDEAL, not active in Clan Wars

What happened to EU S3AL? Did they disband, or are they just not in the top 10 clans for CW?

We don't play CW outside of events and even in events attendance is low. We focus on strongholds with retarded setups and general random pwning.

Also we failed quite hard in last mini-campaign, as you can see in this gifs :D

komedi_1410032758253_962_www.kepfeltoltekomedi_1410203693025_437_www.kepfeltoltekomedi_1410114574790_463_www.kepfeltolte

Who are roughly the top 10 clans based on their capability to map one another in a head to head fight, and in what order would you rank them?

How frequently do the better clans fight against each other, and are there any diplomatic pacts between any top clans or ethnic groups?

1. FAME > EFE > KAZNA/UNICA/OMNI/S3AL/KITTY/IDEAL/RSOP/EXEED/F15 > TESLA/UN1CA/CYA/HACHI/WHY/WHYME/RNG (haven't seen many in game, apparantly they're good) > pub trash > QSF. This is just what comes to mind when I look at a line up.

2. Completely and utterly - though they've got the highest overall WN8 of any clan in the world, they're mostly lazy statpadders and -G- would beat them all out in a war.

3. You can literally PM them and be in within 10 minutes. 

4. See 3, for FAME - you need a reputation.

5. EU CW is only taken seriously by EFE lol... Kazna and EFE do their bit. Everyone worthwhile stays away from the others.

6. It's all farming.

7. As active as CW (in KITTY at least :D)

1. FAME > EFE > KAZNA/UNICA/OMNI/S3AL/KITTY/IDEAL/RSOP/EXEED/F15 > TESLA/UN1CA/CYA/HACHI/WHY/WHYME/RNG (haven't seen many in game, apparantly they're good) > pub trash > QSF. This is just what comes to mind when I look at a line up.

I dont quite agree with this assesment, so I'll give my 2 cents  :P

Numero uno clan on EU is most likely FAME, but all they do is farm gold in England so to be fair I dont know how they do against other top clans. Other top clans just leave them alone mostly. AFAIK they haven't done exceptionally well during the recent two mini-events where they are forced out of England, so I wouldn't call them uncontested #1 clan.

Then you have clans like EFE, KAZNA (obviously bestest klanu EU after FAME  :P ), RSOP and OMNI in the next bracket followed by a whole range of clans like 1SPB, RISE, F15, WHY, S-D, BIA, 9-TD2, CYA, CSA and so on. 

I have excluded clans like UNICA/UN1CA, KITTY, IDEAL, S3AL and so on because they dont do Clan Wars (outside events) and this thread is all about clan wars.

Some clans I dont rate highly as they just derp around in Africa where the resistance is quite low. Clans like PTS and WHYME. So they might be good, but before they actually show that on the European/mediteranean continent I wont rate them.

A friend of mine on the EU server is going to quit the game, and will likely let me make use of his account. I'm interested in playing EU CW/TCs/Strongholds. For reference, he's about 2400 overall with 10+ T10s, and was previously in PTS.

To get into the top bracket you most often have to have good damage on your T10's along with a lot of experience in them (on paper). Then you are approved for a recruiting session where you have to show you will fit in with them. Generally not impossible to do for any of the clans if you have the tanks and skill.

The top clans don't normally fight each other as they take their own bit of Europe to fight against the sub-top clans. It does happen from time to time that they end up in a head-to-head fight. Especially during the latest mini-campaign on Valhalla did this happen.

In regards to farming there is some to a degree. For instance on the current global map FAME has (again) taken over England and EFE and their subclans are taking over Finland+surrounding area to farm gold. Otherwise most other clans are moving around the map in the search for gold and fame.

We dont run that many absolute strongholds in Kazna. We mainly play T8 as we then can derp more and grind tonks and whathaveyounot. :)

To get into the top bracket you most often have to have good damage on your T10's along with a lot of experience in them (on paper). Then you are approved for a recruiting session where you have to show you will fit in with them. Generally not impossible to do for any of the clans if you have the tanks and skill.

Wait. There are still clans doing this lousy recruiting sessions? Training Room and hunt us down etc?

For many stats are important. Just one look and you see most of the time if this guy is a reroll or lowtier statspusher. One of this criteria fulfilled => Application denied.

We want T10 tanks. And not just one or two. Since EU has Tanklock activated this is just important. And not just some T10 tanks, the right T10 tanks. JagdE100, Maus, FV Med, E4 are useless. Nice to have, but nothing more.

And Fame is not such an CW Clan. With dakillzor they lost one of their main FCs and they seem to have only one real CW Team at the moment. You can even see this on their TS. Core CW team has the icon "Hardcore CW" and normal guys "Casual CW" and many don´t have a CW icon at all. They even changed their clan discription and added this (At the moment we mostly recruit CW players). Fame is not so stronk because of CW, it is because they have so many ESL guys and teams in it.

That´s why they are so good in T8 campaings. Same goes for RSOP. It is a huge difference if you have to play against RSOP on T8 or T10.

btw. We aren´t farming in Finland. We are fighting.There are several new or changed maps there we have never played before. We have 3-4 CWs a day. Not excactly what I call easy farming ^^

Wait. There are still clans doing this lousy recruiting sessions? Training Room and hunt us down etc?

For many stats are important. Just one look and you see most of the time if this guy is a reroll or lowtier statspusher. One of this criteria fulfilled => Application denied.

We want T10 tanks. And not just one or two. Since EU has Tanklock activated this is just important. And not just some T10 tanks, the right T10 tanks. JagdE100, Maus, FV Med, E4 are useless. Nice to have, but nothing more.

And Fame is not such an CW Clan. With dakillzor they lost one of their main FCs and they seem to have only one real CW Team at the moment. You can even see this on their TS. Core CW team has the icon "Hardcore CW" and normal guys "Casual CW" and many don´t have a CW icon at all. They even changed their clan discription and added this (At the moment we mostly recruit CW players). Fame is not so stronk because of CW, it is because they have so many ESL guys and teams in it.

That´s why they are so good in T8 campaings. Same goes for RSOP. It is a huge difference if you have to play against RSOP on T8 or T10.

btw. We aren´t farming in Finland. We are fighting.There are several new or changed maps there we have never played before. We have 3-4 CWs a day. Not excactly what I call easy farming ^^

In regards to recruiting sessions: It is not a training room, just platooning to get a feel for the applicant. :P

And fair enough in regards to Finland. Just looks like you are chilling over there ;)