dhanson865

+25% RNG for reds, no mod for middle, -25% RNG for >59% WR

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories so don't take this as a random whine

Word I hear from the grapevine is that a WOT employee confirms that there is a 25% favorable buff to RNG for bad players, no change for the middle, and a 25% unfavorable nerf to RNG for players with a >59% WR.

anyone want to do the math to figure out how much rammer + crew skills can offset a rigged RNG spread?

Just think about that : if it was true, and that soemone found out, it would be death to WG. You can't stop such informations to creat an apocalypse on the internet, they would have way too much to loose.

And to what end, pissing of unicums ? I don't think they would be ready to take the risk.

honestly would not be surprised if they did have modifiers per tank. anyone who played the leopard when it came out and then immediately after when the rng patch dropped could tell the difference in accuracy and, especially, damage rolls. 293 everywhere and then, suddenly, never again.

also lest we forget the fcm and its terrible accuracy and penetration capabilities.

with the old rng system getting the very worst/best rolls were a lot more common than anything in the middle because math and sigma and something my underdeveloped brain cannot understand

I've got this great bridge in Brooklyn for sale, cheap!