Sign in to follow this  
Orrie

JSGME - Generic Mod Enabler

I just wanted to share this here, as I've been using it for some time myself, not only for World of Tanks, but for any games that doesn't have its own mod manager.

JSGME, short for JoneSoft Generic Mod Enabler is a multi-supportive windows folder handle program application something thingy, that allows you to easily move around multiple mods and take backups of any files that the mods overwrite, so that you can always stay safe of any fuckups that usually comes with mods.

Its smart, useful, and can potentially save up lots of time for those who does not use brain-injected modpacks filled with clutter and tl;dr stuff.

The original developer is nowhere to be seen, its official site gone, and the last update is from like 2010 or something, but it still works for most if not all Windows systems.

This is how it looks, with my current available & activated mods;

11e4bbcb99.png

I've included a readme that you really should read, if you want know how to use this fine quality tool.

Download: Dropbox

Readme: Dropbox

Oh right, I moved it to a dedicated dropbox folder and forgot to change the link....

Should work now : )))