dirtd0g

Good Browser-Based Games

Since I have been busy at work... And WILL be busy at work for the next few weeks, I have been filling my gaming void with browser-based games. I can access them through the guest wifi at work in my office.

Lately I have been playing The Last Stand - Dead Zone and Battle Pirates on the old armorgames.com account I made for my kids awhile back. The pace of base-building and stuff for both is painfully slow, so I play them both at the same time!

Dead Zone has some interesting scavenging and combat. You can also help other players out, trade, and raid their encampments. Set traps, set decoy traps, and kick some zombie ass while trying to survive.

Battle Pirates is a lot more fun than I thought it would be. While research and construction takes hours to basically days, your ship design is pretty flexible. Combat can be automated, but dropping in to manually control your fleet means a low-level fleet with the right weapons and specials can kite the shit out of something 3 or 4 levels HIGHER. I accidentally dropped my Level 4 fleet into combat with some  Level 17 AI baddies... One of my motor boats had a long-distance mortar on it, survived the initial clash, and I spent 20 minutes running around the map keeping them JUST within range plinking them to death.

I also had fun with Kingdom Rush, even if it just a twist on your typical tower defense games. They made a sequel, too!

The FIRST browser-based game I got addicted to was Madness: Combat Defense. THIS is an interesting tower defense game... Go ahead and try the Endless Madness mode.

Any of you guys have some fun and interesting browser-based games I could try?

Try Endless Wars 1-3 for a top down shooter that was my drug when I was 12. Put it on hard and turn off slow bullets for the ultimate rage inducing experience. Haven't tried the other Endless Wars, but the first three were awesome.

Pandemic 2 is a great game and will soon make you hate Madagascar and its government.

Deceptively complex... Think I played the first one.

So far Cuba has been hard to hit for me.

Old time Runescape type game in the browser...

https://www.eldevin.com/

It's not to bad.

Looks good... Just don't want to have to download anything. Things like Shockwave and stuff are fine, though.

Try Endless Wars 1-3 for a top down shooter that was my drug when I was 12. Put it on hard and turn off slow bullets for the ultimate rage inducing experience. Haven't tried the other Endless Wars, but the first three were awesome.

Looking for more strategy, but I'll give it a whirl when I just want to shoot stuff!

This fucking game literally ate up hours of my life... and I'm okay with that.

Glory to the Metro.

I actually might try this one at home.

Me gusta.

Hm, I also play the last stand dead zone. What's your ign, I'll look for you in chat or trade.

Armor name is... dirtdog...

In Last Stand I'm DingleBot.

I really like Powder Dust Viewer and Town of Salem.

Powder Dust Viewer is a very good sandbox game with numerous mechanics to figure out that has consumed hours of my time.

Town of Salem is only in open beta but it is very good. It consist of matches with 12 people and alternating day and night cycles. At day everybody can chose to hang someone while at night the players can use their special abilities ranging anywhere from killing or choosing to investigate a player to numerous other and some very unique abilities.

There are 2 main factions with several small factions. The main factions are town (Usually most of the people) with mafia (Usually 3 people) and several lone neutral roles. Each faction has their own win requirements such as Mafia must kill town but will win with a witch. Serial has to kill everybody else (with one exception) while survivor can win with anyone. There are also some other unique win conditions belonging to some of the neutral roles.

Roles are separated into multiple types such as town investigative (Sheriff and investigator for example), Mafia deception (Disguiser, janitor) and neutral evil (executioner, witch).

Is an excellent game, http://www.blankmediagames.com

I also play battle pirates. Its a great time waster when your bored or waiting for CW to pop or something.

Im level 49 atm, about to break the lvl 50 threshold so anyone can attack me, not lookimg foreward to that.

I also play battle pirates. Its a great time waster when your bored or waiting for CW to pop or something.

Im level 49 atm, about to break the lvl 50 threshold so anyone can attack me, not lookimg foreward to that.

It is a neat little MMO. Almost a poor man's Eve!

I'm DingleCanoe in sector 78. Come at me.

It is a neat little MMO. Almost a poor man's Eve!

I'm DingleCanoe in sector 78. Come at me.

I cant get that far, im up in 339 :-/

anyway, mah base: 

iocH7ZX.jpg

those sea wolves guarding are placebo, while im building a proper guard fleet. I also need to redo it again, when I can get my outpost to level 6, with more land and turrets